• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft iphone Ballistic Calculators and Mounts

larphred

Private
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2006
SLC, UT
Don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this,but I am looking for the most complete "field" ballistic calculator for my iphone. I briefly looked at a freind's version of "BulletFlight" from itunes. If I am reading it correctly there are only seven preset rifles used. I am looking for something more universal.

I am also interested in a Picatinny mounting system for the iphone. Knight's Armory lists one but they seem to be out of stock. Anybody else supplying the demand for these novel little gadgets.

Thanks,
Larry

Re: iphone Ballistic Calculators and Mounts

Ballistic

Mounting an iphone isn't a great idea unless the mount isolates recoil.

go to the itunes library and read about the bullet flight program it says you can program more that 7 rifles. Your friend must not have the newest version.

I like it but can't figure out how to add/store "Favorites". Then again, I've been up for 18 hours and drinking for four....

1911fan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like it but can't figure out how to add/store "Favorites". Then again, I've been up for 18 hours and drinking for four....</div></div>

Got it. Decent program, easier to figure out sober.

1911fan