• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

iPhone ballistics program

Re: iPhone ballistics program

Got one on my I phone, pretty accuate and very handy.

You'll be very happy with Shooter. I was using FTE until Shooter made its way to iTunes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spr1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there a good ballistics ap for the iPhone 4s?</div></div>

read reviews in link below...

Do they make the ballistics ap for i pods.Sorry i am new too this stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rottenron</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do they make the ballistics ap for i pods.Sorry i am new too this stuff. </div></div>

If it works on the iphone then it should work on an ipod

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rottenron</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do they make the ballistics ap for i pods.Sorry i am new too this stuff. </div></div>

If it works on the iphone then it should work on an ipod </div></div>

I could run Knight's BulletFlight, iSnipe, and Ballistics: FTE on my 2nd Gen iPod Touch. However, Shooter will not run on it. You'll need at least a 3rd Gen iPod to run Shooter...

Shooter will give a little more functionality than FTE - your zeroing atmospherics actually work and when Apple decides to join the free world, your Kestrel will communicate with it. However, I think FTE is a little easier to use. They're both way cheaper than KAC. Get both of them and decide which you like from there.