• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

iPhone shot group calculator

boisepaw

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2020
Queenstown, MD
Apps and operating systems are always changing.

What’s the best iPhone app for taking a picture to analyze group size and corrections to zero a rifle?

Reactions: 338dude
I have Ballistic-X.... and every time I use it I find myself thinking "this would be SO much faster just to measure them with the calipers". lol

It's good if you want to save and catalog the "targets" for load data and what not, which is why I got it, just never seem to do it. I could just as easily write the info on the target and take a picture. I guess it's only benefit to me is when I get curious at the range and don't have calipers with me. (which until this very moment, I never realized wasn't true, as I have a set in my toolbox so I always have them with me. Doh!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just bought Ballistic x and was disappointed to find the developer wants an add'l $10/yr to access all the bells and whistles only after dropping $7 for the basic app.

• Wow