• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

iPhone showing jacked up banners

Engine 22

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 3, 2008
    KC
    So I have an iPhone 4. About 3 days ago I noticed the banners on the Hide are not appearing as usual. They have the pic of the orange/green targets that were posted in the photo thread- someone showing their groups on their target. Anyway, is anyone else seeing the Hide like this on their iPhone? It is appears normal on my Mac at home. I've shut my phone down, erased history , etc. and it still appears with the targets.

Re: iPhone showing jacked up banners

It's not the ads that are the problem. It would be the grey banners that are on top of the ads and such. They appear as the orange/green targets repeated over and over.

Mine will do that every now and then but hasn't done it for a few days.

Settings > Safari > Clear Cache.

See if that helps.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powder Burns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Settings > Safari > Clear Cache.

See if that helps.</div></div>
    I looked through the settings and did this ^ as well as went into advanced settings and removed all web site data. One of these 2 actions worked and everything is looking good so far. Thanks for the suggestion and hopefully this will help some else put in the future.

Here is what it looked like:
    Image.jpg

Yeah man thats weird ha ha. Hope you got it figure out

I got it cleared up by emptying cache and deleting web site data. I'm not sure which one fixed it.

I use TapaTalk for forums on mine, just got my iphone.

This site looks like crap on an i-phone, it's not Tapatalk ready apparantly.

Vbulletin websits are flawless in Tapatalk.

And, I can't SUBMIT from a US Gov computer so no browsing at work LOL...