• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

iPhone sniper/target app

RANGER_MAC

Private
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Just a fun question, there are suppose to be an app for everything on the iPhone, but has anyone heard or seen an app for target shooting. Ballistic calculations with mil adjustments at different distances.

Just saw the iPhone commercial and was wondering.

Re: iPhone sniper/target app

Dear god, please tell me your kidding. Ask me which Barksa you need to see bullet holes at 1000yds or something so that I know you're kidding.

On the off chance you're serious, I'll play the straight man and suggest you try typing "iPhone" into the little search box at the top. This is one even the forum's search function can handle...

hey Ratbert
the best answer is always a straight answer, me personally if i ask a quetion i would rather not know the answer than have a smart mouth make silly replies. Thats just the way i feel

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jollyrancher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey Ratbert
the best answer is always a straight answer, me personally if i ask a quetion i would rather not know the answer than have a smart mouth make silly replies. Thats just the way i feel </div></div>

2u6mref.jpg

Sorry you feel that way.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RANGER MAC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a fun question, there are suppose to be an app for everything on the iPhone, but has anyone heard or seen an app for target shooting. Ballistic calculations with mil adjustments at different distances.

Just saw the iPhone commercial and was wondering. </div></div>

Hey, that got me thinking... Do you think you could get better accuracy out or your rifle if you loaded a special combination of a certain bullet, powder and primer instead of just buying retail ammo?

I was just wondering.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RANGER MAC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a fun question, there are suppose to be an app for everything on the iPhone, but has anyone heard or seen an app for target shooting. Ballistic calculations with mil adjustments at different distances.

Hey, that got me thinking... Do you think you could get better accuracy out or your rifle if you loaded a special combination of a certain bullet, powder and primer instead of just buying retail ammo?

I was just wondering. </div></div>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A8YFw7euhgY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A8YFw7euhgY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ty the Sako Guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://tinyurl.com/yh8oubp </div></div>

YOU sir have just been anointed GOOGLE GUY......

For EVERY question....you need to repeat what you have provided above......

just imagine the the time pit you have signed up for.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jollyrancher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey Ratbert
the best answer is always a straight answer, me personally if i ask a quetion i would rather not know the answer than have a smart mouth make silly replies. Thats just the way i feel</div></div>

Fortunately for me, I don't answer based on what makes you happiest, I answer based on what makes me happiest. This is why frequently my answers will involve some sort of reference to fellatio. Because it's like sex, but without the implied obligation to cuddle after wards.

Uhh, yeah there are a few of them, one in particular is quite good.

jollyrancher...are you f'n kidding me. You are going to come in here and on your seventh post start telling us how to interact with others? Good thing there is a new sherif in town, it is about time someone cleaned this place up.

Holy shit, what the hell? If you don't like the general atmoshere of this forum, leave, don't start out with bullshit like that (attacking a very knowledgable, respected and helpful member). You have been here less than a week, shut your trap and start looking around.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Holy shit, what the hell? If you don't like the general atmoshere of this forum, leave, don't start out with bullshit like that <span style="font-weight: bold">(attacking a very knowledgable, respected and helpful member)</span>. </div></div>

My bad, I thought he was attacking me. Go about your business. Hmm... some fellatio sure would be good about now...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Holy shit, what the hell? If you don't like the general atmoshere of this forum, leave, don't start out with bullshit like that <span style="font-weight: bold">(attacking a very knowledgable, respected and helpful member)</span>. </div></div>

My bad, I thought he was attacking me. Go about your business. Hmm... some fellatio sure would be good about now...

</div></div>

Ehh, I was trying to make a point, we all know I stretched the truth about that...
wink.gif

Just watch where you point that thing.

Just change it so that it reads "a very knowledgeable, respected, <span style="font-weight: bold">OR</span> helpful member." Cause I do have a very helpful member... which could really use some fellatio.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ty the Sako Guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://lmgtfy.com/

I'm not even trying to be a smartass (maybe a little).</div></div>

How have I gotten this far with my Google-Fu and never seen that site....Chuck, I'm in love!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FreeFelatio</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just change it so that it reads "a very knowledgeable, respected, <span style="font-weight: bold">OR</span> helpful member." Cause I do have a very helpful member... which could really use some fellatio. </div></div>

Wow, this site is awesome! I Googled "fellatio" and ended up here!

is a Sniper kind of like target shooting? I did that once, but he missed and it got in my eye, boy did that sting!

anyone else have funny or interesting stories to share?

So good to see all these pictures of people holding their "guns" </div></div>

Does the hospital know you're using their connection to type about oral sniping?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RANGER MAC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a fun question, there are suppose to be an app for everything on the iPhone, but has anyone heard or seen an app for target shooting. Ballistic calculations with mil adjustments at different distances.

To avoid a barrage of subsequent dumb questions, just go get one of these:

http://www.mildotmaster.com/

Just wondering if I could be helpful when others can't be.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he is gone... </div></div>

I must say, that was an unexpected turn of events.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he is gone... </div></div>

Killjoy.

You beat me to it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I kinda thought it was Ratbert being funny at first.</div></div>

Nah, I don't care enough about you guys to put forth that kind of effort.

That is a mildot and ranging software simulation game. It is a good teacher and I like it, and use it often however it is not a ballistic computer.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PSYOPS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about www.shooterready.com

I really like this software. </div></div>

Damn, and it was just gettin` good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn. Now I leave the computer to go out and shoot my rifle and see what I miss.

That's it. No more shooting. I am just going to sit glued to my desk chair.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn. Now I leave the computer to go out and shoot my rifle and see what I miss.
That's it. No more shooting. I am just going to sit glued to my desk chair.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.
</div></div>
Hey Ratbert, lets change this perception; actually go outside to a range and go shooting this Saturday.
grin.gif

My new Centurion Arms upper arrives this week.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ratbert is on his game today!!</div></div>

There's no hijack like a self-deprecating fellatio hijack.

With hot wax.

I'd love to Brad, but Bethany is on call this weekend. How bout Friday?

In case anyone cares, my new SH IOR just survived the "1 year old throws it down a flight of stairs" test. But to be fair, they are carpeted.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In case anyone cares, my new SH IOR just survived the "1 year old throws it down a flight of stairs" test. But to be fair, they are carpeted.</div></div>
I just knew it, a LL in training!

I'll check my Friday schedule and email you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M21 Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In case anyone cares, my new SH IOR just survived the "1 year old throws it down a flight of stairs" test. But to be fair, they are carpeted.</div></div>
I just knew it, a LL in training!
</div></div>

Nah, he's already taller than that... and he's the "short" son.

well actually that was a joke, but wow I can't believe how many replies. Posted before work, got home and wow.

There is an app to call in close air support (CAS) and call for fire from an AC130 we were at work talking about this yesterday after seeing one of those apple apps commercials. Joking about trigger pull and controlling your breathing. Sensors go off and adjust to your jitters and wabble. Push the button and it will give you a perfect trigger pull.

Can you imagine, being in AF or IZ and all you have is your iPhone. Type in your cas mission and then hopefully find a radio. I don't know who spent the time on some of this shit.

They will have an app to wipe your own ass shortly.

Sorry, i didn't hit the sarcastic button very hard or explain the context of the message.

oh and today they found a generic app for it with different ballistics and maybe some other stuff. I don't know if it is a reference, trainer, or a field program. I really didn't care enough anymore to look at it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RANGER MAC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well actually that was a joke, but wow I can't believe how many replies. Posted before work, got home and wow. </div></div>

See what happens when you go to <span style="text-decoration: line-through">work</span> sleep
laugh.gif

Bah! Another one... Damn the international time lines, miss out on all the girly-boy bashings.

wow!! i guess open mouth and insert foot? didnt know that so many "GROWN MEN" were so touchy