• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IPOD application??

oobray

Private
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2008
dallas area, tx
Does anyone know of a good reloading app for the IPOD/IPOD touch? I know there are good ballistics calculators out there but I was looking for something that would give estimated muzzle velocities and pressures for different load amounts etc.

Anyone know of any?

Re: IPOD application??

QuickLoad is the only app I know of doing something like that. Last I checked they did not have an iPod version of it. The iPhone isn't really conducive to just porting over existing Win32 apps, so I seriously doubt anything is coming any time soon.

It would be handy for use during idle conversation with other shooters, I suppose. Given how far detached I've generally experienced it's results to be from reality, that's about all it's good for now but it's much less portable.

Re: IPOD application??

Would be highly interested in this.

Now if I could only get the regular phone part of the iphone to not drop calls every 10 minutes.

already had one replaced