• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

IR laser

HollywoodActual

Private
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2021
North Carolina
Anybody know any good IR lasers/red laser platforms for rifles that are low cost. I really could buy a $2k set up but the wife would absolutely destroy me. So anything below $500 would be greatly appreciated.

Obviously would love a Peq but good lord they are pricey, steiner seems fair but wondering if there are cheaper options that are quality.

I've seen sightmark but that brand just seems cheap to me.

Wanna sell me yours? Haha I'll take a look at the site.

Contrast anybody know where to get some good used nods?

Steiner Tor or if you also want visible also then the cqbl is awesome. Cant go wrong with steiner, very well made stuff. Luna IR for an illuminator is a great bang for the buck product. PM me for more interesting info on the LUNA if you like ( I do not sell things, just want to help.) Another nice product of vis laser, IR laser and illuminator in one package is the triad c2 for about 1k.

When I first setup my .22. The little Holosun works great. I have been using it for a while now. It still holds its zero even after getting banged around and dropped.

Attachments

• 20210326_053539.jpg
    20210326_053539.jpg
    873.5 KB · Views: 66