• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision IR/White Light to nave Light

Asm1

Night walker
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2008
RBC / Gadsden AL.
asm-holsters.com
To much light can be worse than not enough,Swamps and water IR light would reflect back at me and was useless close inside buildings also, I needed a fast way to work with what I have in hands not an extra light to deal with. wanted a Visible NAV light to do the same without NV.

VAMPIRE useing a butler creek and a 1/4" hole, Drill up yo diffrent size for your needs .

imagehoi.jpg

imageauy.jpg

White light NO NV Open CAP.
imagexcm.jpg

imageltds.jpg

White Light closed cap NO NV.

imagezyzl.jpg

imagektm.jpg

My warehouse NV no IR light.

imageklc.jpg

My warehouse with IR light and cap open.

imageois.jpg

Same with cap open IR light.

imageaaj.jpg

Re: IR/White Light to nave Light

Now Throw some blue painters tap over the hole and you will have a cool blue Nav light with low Signature, Red tape will do it also.

imagehdgh.jpg

KYDEX SAW room NO LIGHT. WITH NV

imagevgy.jpg

KYDEX SAW room IR light with cap closed and Blue painters tape.With NV

imagepiw.jpg

Warhouse Door No light with NV

imagegvn.jpg

same with blue tap on cap.

imagexxo.jpg

t will work on alot of illumination aplications.

Hope this helps someone improve there game for cheap!

thats pretty slick frankie! i am running a super tac ir light that while the long range performance is nothing short of unbelievable, it flat ass kills your rig anything inside of 100yds. i will give this a try.

kse

Pretty cool thanks for the pictures Frankie its nice to see the results vs hearing them. Let me know when the batch of new L3 tubes arrive instock that we talked about last week.I would like a good M890WS tube for a weapon sight housing I have sitting in my safe I didn't what to use a pinnacle in this system as I will be shooting 300BLK full power loads and maybe even alittle 308.

May be a silly question, but for indoors, why not just use the integral IR illuminator of the PVS-14?

Then you don';t have to sweep the weapon towards what could be an innocent....

My 14's on board ir doesn't have near enough throw in an area like a warehouse to do true Target Id. A supplementtal light source in very dark areas is a must but it can easily be too much and wash your shit out.