• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Iran attempted drone attack on Israel, Mossad retaliates. Russia sends more fighters to Syria.

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    This: Iranian drones with explosives were sent to attack Israel. Shot down by US at Erbil. Mossad sent three series of drones to hit Revolutionary forces in Iran. Russia sent three flighter squadrons to Syria, not Ukraine....
    Start @ 1:35

Last edited:
    Reactions: MJF and Eli17L
    when the narrative of the jab of the job starts to fall over there needs to be a distraction of sorts.

surprising how over the past 2 years there was barely a whimper of anything happening over there, then this...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_2018_Israel–Syria_incident

Just a few examples and understand they Wikipedia but they’re all sourced back to news articles. And there’s been a lot more in between these I’m just showing these as examples.

I Follow what Israel does fairly closely, them launching strikes into Syria is nothing new.

I Follow what Israel does fairly closely, them launching strikes into Syria is nothing new.
    True, but Iran launching armed drones to attack Israel directly from Iran and not Yemen is. They have their uranium enriched to where it needs to be for nuclear weapons, which is why some demented octagenarian feels the need to give them more money to "be good" even though we all know they will never allow relevant inspections.

a conflict is like a bad divorce, there is his side of the story, her side of the story and somewhere in between the truth is lost.

only your own 2 eyes and ears can tell you what the truth is.

convince me otherwise...

Reactions: Foul Mike
    True, but Iran launching armed drones to attack Israel directly from Iran and not Yemen is. They have their uranium enriched to where it needs to be for nuclear weapons, which is why some demented octagenarian feels the need to give them more money to "be good" even though we all know they will never allow relevant inspections.
    Hear ya. And I don’t disagree.

a conflict is like a bad divorce, there is his side of the story, her side of the story and somewhere in between the truth is lost.

only your own 2 eyes and ears can tell you what the truth is.

convince me otherwise...
    One side actually is threatening total annihilation (Iran) but they don’t have that power. Israel recently intercepted the fucking moon and does have nuclear weapons Israel could annihilate Iran and (edited) they’re showing restraint.

Iran and Iraq Fought a stalemated war for eight years. United States came and destroyed Iraq’s army in a couple of weeks. The United States could annihilate Iran and we’re not.

That’s the difference

Last edited:
    I would imagine any drone against Israel to be launched from Syria, not Iran or Iraq, and the likelihood of US force intercepting them unless they fly directly over a US base is nill , also if the drones were shot down over Erbil lets just say anyone determining they were headed for Israel ............ and then hedgehog wraps the chocolate..., so would take the news with a considerable grain of salt.

Long way to Israel

53e4e8fe69beddb436dbcf6a

Last edited:
    When the drones were intercepted over Erbil they were at a very high altitude - they weren't heading for Kurdistan. They were trying to test long range attack methods. Of course Russia is going to make up a military games/exercise excuse. We've been doing that for decades over Indonesia/asia. But within the same 24 hour period? You know Russia and Iran are buds. I aint buying it.
    Israel knows the risk is greater when Iran gets full nuclear abilities. I know the argument even if they destroy the uranium enrichment centers now it will only delay things a year or two, but we have seen a lot can happen in that time.
    The US military that destroyed the Iraq army is not the same.