• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Iran hit squad

tomcatmv

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2017
Central Texas
So I'm seeing that the mullahs in Iran are saying they are going to hit anyone involved with the Soliemani droning. Hope no one gets hit, but if so, what say you? Nuke the mutha fuckers or surgical strike? If they do deploy hit squads, seems like an act of war to me.
Believe me, I'm all for us pulling out of most of the ME and bringing our troops home as Trump seems to want to do.
I also know and have worked with several Iranians here in the USA and they are all great folks, some Christian, some Muslim. some sort of agnostic.
I would hate to see a shooting war start but if they do hit something/someone, what ya'll think our reaction should be?

Yawn. They won't do shit. Fuck em.

That is probably the most likely case because they know if our military is told it's gloves off, no rules except win, the Iranians won't have any trace of a military left within a week or two and that's without us having to put any troops on the ground. They may not even have a modern country left by week three.

So I'm seeing that the mullahs in Iran are saying they are going to hit anyone involved with the Soliemani droning. Hope no one gets hit, but if so, what say you? Nuke the mutha fuckers or surgical strike? If they do deploy hit squads, seems like an act of war to me.
Believe me, I'm all for us pulling out of most of the ME and bringing our troops home as Trump seems to want to do.
I also know and have worked with several Iranians here in the USA and they are all great folks, some Christian, some Muslim. some sort of agnostic.
I would hate to see a shooting war start but if they do hit something/someone, what ya'll think our reaction should be?

If you look at it un biasedly, isnt that what we did by 'hitting' Soliemani?

No boots on the ground unless we kill every man woman child and goat.

Reactions: candyx
Hi,

Here is what I personally and professionally think of their blabbering....

Just wait to the Israelis get to see what Dubai and Riyadh is all about, lol
Just wait to the Saudis get to see what Israeli fighter jet pilot training is all about, lol

1600618724415.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Every Iranian I’ve worked with (about a dozen over the years) has been a lying piece of shit. I don’t know what it is, but I can’t find any of the good apples from there.

It doesn't cost anything to make noise. I think that if Iran were to harm Israel for example, retribution would be swift, harsh and disproportionate. And, I think the Iranians are well aware of that.

As a society, I think the Israelis are much more aligned on the topic of survival (and more importantly, the need for drastic measures to protect it) than US society. If it were to happen to a US citizen, depending on who it was/stature, we'd probably do a lot of hand wringing, economic sanctions and kumbayah. But, very little in the way of delivery of violence/destruction upon the Iranians.

Every Iranian I’ve worked with (about a dozen over the years) has been a lying piece of shit. I don’t know what it is, but I can’t find any of the good apples from there.
Never worked with those turds and the only interaction I've ever had with them is across a convenience store counter and that wasn't positive. I use to pay cash when buying gas at one store where an Iranian worked and would go in and say I need x amount on pump whatever and lay the x amount of money on the counter. I would go out to my truck and he would say on the speaker, "You only gave me x amount", always a dollar less than what I actually paid him. This happened three times in a row until I called Austin PD and they set up a sting on the filthy, hairy bastard.

Never worked with those turds and the only interaction I've ever had with them is across a convenience store counter and that wasn't positive. I use to pay cash when buying gas at one store where an Iranian worked and would go in and say I need x amount on pump whatever and lay the x amount of money on the counter. I would go out to my truck and he would say on the speaker, "You only gave me x amount", always a dollar less than what I actually paid him. This happened three times in a row until I called Austin PD and they set up a sting on the filthy, hairy bastard.

Did you get him? What was the outcome?

Did you get him? What was the outcome?

A buddy I shot IPSC with worked for APD and he said they got him. He said his first name was Mohamed.

Some undercover cop went in and laid seven or nine dollars on the counter and said he needed that much in gas. The temptation for Mohamed to round down to the nearest even number was too much. :LOL:

Heh, lived in a community in cali where they all wanted to move next to each other. I did some work for a few, never again. Even with a signed contract they would try to talk you down to the 50% mark, stating it was too much for the work completed. They would scream and throw a fit until I threatened with going to court or calling the cops. Even the christian ones are pos.

Heh, lived in a community in cali where they all wanted to move next to each other. I did some work for a few, never again. Even with a signed contract they would try to talk you down to the 50% mark, stating it was too much for the work completed. They would scream and throw a fit until I threatened with going to court or calling the cops. Even the christian ones are pos.
Oh yeah, I remember now I did do a project for one back in the mid nineties. Fucker blew up and threw a tantrum over the phone when I told him I needed my final payment. He told me in his country, an agreed upon amount meant half of what was agreed upon. When I pointed out we weren't in his country he yelled "Don't you talk back to me!"

After a face to face meeting I got my money but my lawyer buddy shook his head and admonished me 'Man, don't ever work for a Persian. You know better than that."

Oh yeah, I remember now I did do a project for one back in the mid nineties. Fucker blew up and threw a tantrum over the phone when I told him I needed my final payment. He told me in his country, an agreed upon amount meant half of what was agreed upon. When I pointed out we weren't in his country he yelled "Don't you talk back to me!"

After a face to face meeting I got my money but my lawyer buddy shook his head and admonished me 'Man, don't ever work for a Persian. You know better than that."
tenor.gif

Damn that sounds familiar..... i have ober a dozen stories about them, but i realize now that its MY fault for continuing to work for the type. I occasionally still get calls from them, but as soon as i know they are middle eastern, im out. People from india have not always been bad, half/half with them.

Damn that sounds familiar..... i have ober a dozen stories about them, but i realize now that its MY fault for continuing to work for the type. I occasionally still get calls from them, but as soon as i know they are middle eastern, im out. People from india have not always been bad, half/half with them.
I met an exotic car dealer from India about building a pool at his house. The home's interior was like the Taj Mahal, giant gold gilded statues of elephants and other gaudy, gold crap. He told me he wanted to wait for his wife to join us to discuss what she wanted.

This bitch, an Indian Karen, showed up and in broken English said I needed to design something they wanted and not what I wanted and then told me if her kids got hurt or drowned in my pool she was going to sue me.

I looked at the p whipped husband, clapped a notebook I was carrying shut and turned and walked out.
She was dirty, dingy looking with rusty scaly, cracked feet in gold sandals. I should have told her, 'you don't need a pool, you need a bathtub.'

I posted these before, on another thread. Provided again for everyone's enjoyment.

Attachments

• Iranian Terrorist Target Pack.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 78
Reactions: Redmanss
I don't like their culture.
They are all smiles till you tell them no.
Then they play the victim card
I think we're going to like them less if Trump wins.

Pelosi made a thinly veiled terroristic threat in response to the SCOTUS appointment, warning Democrats will do everything to prevent it and "Nothing is off the table."

I think we're going to like them less if Trump wins.

Pelosi made a thinly veiled terroristic threat in response to the SCOTUS appointment, warning Democrats will do everything to prevent it and "Nothing is off the table."

And if Creepy Joe wins you will be told to like them or else...

I don't like their culture.
They are all smiles till you tell them no.
Then they play the victim card

It's not much different than doing business with the Chinese.
Westerners from "Christian" countries, are raised with this idea about honesty, fair dealing and honoring their word.

In other countries / culture, they are raised that it's a virtue and a mark of pride to be able to cheat or scam or trick someone out of something and you feel good about getting one over on the stupid trusting suckers.

Filthy hairy bastard!😂😂😂😂😂😂

They get all sorts of pissed off when they claim to be Persian and you remind them that Persia is about 2000 years under the sand...and that they got their asses handed to them by a bunch of dudes that used to fuck each other in bath houses.

Back in my mechanic days I worked for a local place that was owned by an Iranian. Most of the clients were Iranian. Yes they are not to be trusted. Many of the things others have said I have found to be 100% correct in my experiences. Needless to say I didn't stay there too long. I think my second week there is when 9/11 happened. They disappeared for several weeks after that.

• Haha
Reactions: ofelas
They get all sorts of pissed off when they claim to be Persian and you remind them that Persia is about 2000 years under the sand...and that they got their asses handed to them by a bunch of dudes that used to fuck each other in bath houses.

5-Laughing-Face-Gif.gif

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote