• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Iran you gonna lose some boats

Dear Iranian Mullahs and Ayotollah's:

Just wanted to send you this short video, showing what a bunch of hillbillies with 8 lbs of off-the-shelf Tannerite 'playtime' bang-stuff and a deer rifle with a Tasco 4 x 9 scope can do to a boat that is probablhy representative of two thirds of your worthless camel-powered third-world Navy:

Now, keep in mind... this is what a bunch of folks from Arkansas with nothing but what they had in their 1972 Ford 350 Pickup truck at the time... and because they were bored.

And now, with Allah's help perhaps, do some math (you invented the zero, after all) and imagine what our entire %$#@ing Navy with the entire resources of our nation can do to you if we put our minds to it. Well, we've had enough of your crap. And we're putting our minds to it.

Don't believe us? Just ask the guy with the big ring and the penchant for exporting terror. .. Oh, wait... nevermind.

Thank you for your time and attention.

America (Fu@# Yeah!)

I remember not too long ago when the squibs surrendered to Iranian hillbilly fisherman.

• Angry
Reactions: 1J04

Just wanted to send you this short video, showing what a bunch of hillbillies with 8 lbs of off-the-shelf Tannerite 'playtime' bang-stuff and a deer rifle with a Tasco 4 x 9 scope can do to a boat that is probablhy representative of two thirds of your worthless camel-powered third-world Navy:

Now, keep in mind... this is what a bunch of folks from Arkansas with nothing but what they had in their 1972 Ford 350 Pickup truck at the time... and because they were bored.

And now, with Allah's help perhaps, do some math (you invented the zero, after all) and imagine what our entire %$#@ing Navy with the entire resources of our nation can do to you if we put our minds to it. Well, we've had enough of your crap. And we're putting our minds to it.

Don't believe us? Just ask the guy with the big ring and the penchant for exporting terror. .. Oh, wait... nevermind.

America (Fu@# Yeah!)

----------
you invented the zero, after all
----------

Fuckin' awesome mic drop post right there...

Nobody surrendered to anyone. Iran just used it for propaganda.

Gots to Jawbone the price of oil higher

America (Fu@# Yeah!)

Video would of been much better if the hillbillies stayed on the boat when it blew up, wearing protection of course.

I wonder how long it will be, before Israel destroys some of Iran's ..... facillities.

Pelican rapers?

I don’t want to know... must have been a Subic Bay thing....

sirhr

I don't know what you're talking about...........

1587570186034.png

1587570060242.png

Reactions: Barneybdb
I remember not too long ago when the squibs surrendered to Iranian hillbilly fisherman.
Because they were led by an incompetent pussy.

I don't know if the LT in command of that boat got told to surrender by higher command or if he decided to do so on his own. Either way, he's a shitstain who disgraced himself, dishonored the United States Navy, and worst of all dishonored the memory of sailors and officers who have fought to the death no matter the odds since 1776.

He could have been like this guy, but he pussed out
1587580428886.png

According to the action report of the USS Samuel B. Roberts, "The crew were informed over the loud speaker system at the beginning of the action, of the Commanding Officer's estimate of the situation, that is, a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival could not be expected, during which time we would do what damage we could"

Last edited:
About fucking time. I hope they all have an ayatollah on a wake board in tow. Double points for scoring the shot.

I have always wondered what a Phalanx would look like in an anti personal role...

Serious question though; whats the exact ROE?

I mean, 'harassing' is broad and could be anything. If I could shoot you if I thought you were harassing us when we were pushing convoys up and down 76 we would have ran out of ammo every trip. One mans harassment is another mans 'Im too old for this shit'.

While Iran is a bunch of retards kicking a bear, whats the line to shoot them? I've seen pictures and video of their gay little boats driving right past and circling our ships but nothing actually ever happens from either side. While its retarded, again, nothing happens. It's a budget Cold War tactic we've been doing with the Russians since the 80s.

So at what point is there a green light? Distance? I just can't see someone blowing up one of these ships without a solid 'I was following exactly these orders' ROE because the first one to do it (even though they were cleared) will be on CNN for the next 2 weeks with a bunch of communists talking about war crimes and shit.

Without that, the only real strategy I can see here is that Trump is hoping the Iranians have figured out he isn't faggot fucking Obama and actually will do something if you keep acting like a bunch of dildos.

If our ship is at Battle Stations and the Jihad fucker on the boat swings the muzzle of his gun to bear on a U.S. ship, one would think we would lite them up like a cheap cigar!

Serious question though; whats the exact ROE?
All you need to do is declare an exclusion zone of X yards around any US warship. Then wait for someone to violate it and not respond to warnings.

It can actually be that simple

This was the first thing I thought of when I saw the tweet;

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
George S. Patton

And those are some poor dumb bastards in in those boats.

• Love
Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04

Ya gotta be quick on the draw, Bubba!

Cheers,

Sirhr

The boat stuck in the car is/was a Glastron CVX-20 with a 200hp Johnson V6...... owned one for a few years in the mid-80's. 22gph fuel consumption at full throttle, 24 gal bow mounted tank. Good for one evening of skiing. The recessed transom to bow was actually 18', the design cheated the 20' minimum requirement for optional 225hp motor. Great handling hull and 70 mph with stock pitch prop.

Back to the demolition of the Goat Fucker Navy........

The boat stuck in the car is/was a Glastron CVX-20 with a 200hp Johnson V6...... owned one for a few years in the mid-80's. 22gph fuel consumption at full throttle, 24 gal bow mounted tank. Good for one evening of skiing. The recessed transom to bow was actually 18', the design cheated the 20' minimum requirement for optional 225hp motor. Great handling hull and 70 mph with stock pitch prop.

Back to the demolition of the Goat Fucker Navy........

And they sold a shat ton of those Glastron boats too. When I was skiing, I think every forht ski boat on the lake was a Glastron.

Reactions: 1J04 and Sieg