• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Iran's Largest Warship Sank

1622638987422.png

That was masterful. Seal team swims up to ship. Plants a thermobaric explosive somewhere on the ship and then swims off without anyone knowing what just happened.
A thermobaric explosive would not be effective in that scenario. There is a reason they are also called fuel-air explosives.

The frogs know something of this:

evolve is the wrong word and typical of the left, it's modified. Unless DNA changes, there is no 'evolution' it's simply modification

but cool as $hit!

Hilarious!! 🤣😄🤣
Aoki strongly urged humans, especially those living near the sea, to learn to communicate using a system of clicks and whistles in a frequency range of 4 to 150 kHz. He also encouraged humans to "start practicing their echolocation as soon as possible."

Ummm. The Onion...
lol, no...pretty accepted view in the science but the widely accepted populace view is wrong and supported incorrectly by the media. Evolution is at the genetic level only.

Torpedoes leave no trace in blue water........... just sayin'

Coincidence?

The two Tiger II pilots, Colonel Kianoush Basati and Lieutenant Hossein Nami, were reportedly ejected from the aircraft while it was still in the hangar, smashing their bodies into the roof.

In just released documents by the Israeli government they say there may have been some errors is the Tiger II start up instructions they translated to Arabic.

The sequence begins by turning on the battery and arming the generator by setting the electrical power switch to MAIN PWR. Then, the pilot ensures that the fuel master switch is on, the fuel pumps are on and then for some unexplainable reason the words Eject, Eject, Eject appear in the documentation.

The Israeli officials say they will do a full investigation the first chance they get. :ROFLMAO:

Is this today??? If so, they're having a streak of bad luck. I believe that streak starts with an I and ends in an L.

Just an opinion.
See the time and date stamp at the bottom of the frame. Disclose TV has a good rep for accuracy, as far as I know.

May be pure coincidence. May be someone is finally putting lasers to use to start random fires in critical places. Its not like they haven't been around for years.

I'll take my tinfoil hat off now and cruise over to the MPT to look at bewbies and dick jokes.

Hi,

Well the incoming Mossad Director did release a statement yesterday that Benjamin backed up that went something like this...

We will eliminate the threat of Iran even if doing so causes issue with our USA ally...

Sincerely,
Theis

Perhaps also Israel understands a bit that even if the white house is being a bit not so great of an ally, they have a pretty deep set of support in congress and the senate.

I seem to remember something from Obama's Presidency where Netanyahu kind of said "fine I don't need you, I'll just go address congress directly" and proceeded to do just that.

There was also some "leaked" or other "home video" that went around with same guy chatting with family / friends in his backyard about how it didn't matter what the president of the USA said, they had solid support from the rest of the politicians.

I could be mistaken, but I seem to remember those events kind of specifically...

Hi,

Well the incoming Mossad Director did release a statement yesterday that Benjamin backed up that went something like this...

We will eliminate the threat of Iran even if doing so causes issue with our USA ally...

Sincerely,
Theis

Under the present admin should they really consider the US an Ally?

Still waiting on a public apology for the USS Liberty by the way Ben.

Reactions: MtnCreek
The frogs know something of this:

Just when you think the French are complete pussies. Of course, not much to speak of for the past 35 years.

Reactions: deersniper
They're good for one or two things in a century. I wouldn't look for much in the next 15-50 years.

Hard to say, if you have been keeping up with the news over the past year or so, the French people at many levels seem to be getting pretty upset at their government and the rest of the Euro Elites.

I would not be surprised if France is where the violent push back against the globalists happens first on the European side that is.

Hard to say, if you have been keeping up with the news over the past year or so, the French people at many levels seem to be getting pretty upset at their government and the rest of the Euro Elites.

I would not be surprised if France is where the violent push back against the globalists happens first on the European side that is.

I know, but until they overthrow this government, there won't be peace. They also need to worry about immigration. That's become a big issue now.

They are only pissed cause they want more free shit

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
Link to the story about a boat in Moses Lake WA where some folks were flipping off a gay pride boat and then their boat suddenly caught fire. Hey maybe there are gay pirates in the mid-east doing gay pirate shit;)

Reactions: camocorvette
Meh, old decrepit fleet replenishment tanker converted to sort of a cargo ship with helipad Waterworld style, let's just say definitely not to warship standards.
Irans military has no single plane, ship, tank less than 40+y old aside from some minor DIY reverse engineered stuff they make themselves. And considering its mostly western-made and with no access to spare parts for past 40y there are lots of duct tape solutions to keep things in service.

Things going up in smoke is just Tuesday.

My experiences from Iran , they have a poor safety culture, crossing a street in Teheran is a challenge, no regard to traffic signs at all, every 3 lane motorway is driven at least 5 abreast o_O

Ole Exxon valdez
waterworld1995rusengmkv_20190113_142335811-e1613746910613.jpg

Last edited:
Link to the story about a boat in Moses Lake WA where some folks were flipping off a gay pride boat and then their boat suddenly caught fire. Hey maybe there are gay pirates in the mid-east doing gay pirate shit;)
Well, they are flamers after all

What's next, Stuxnet V2.0 ?

Seems like something is afoot. They have vessels en route to Venezuela, they lost 2 fighter pilots after their ejection seats fired inside a hangar, this ship fire, and a refinery fire.

Even for Iran it seems like a losing streak.

Reactions: John's Friend