• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Iray RS75 1280HD Thermal Scope **Sold**

Surgeon_Shooter

Sure Shot Night Vision
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 2, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Hello Hide,

I have a lightly used and in like new condition RS75 Iray scope for sale. It’s been on about 4-5 demos and 1-2 hunts. This scope has an unbelievably clear image. It’s literally twice as crisp as a Trijicon MK3 or equivalent 640 resolution thermal optic. The first thing you’ll notice when you look through an RS75 is the HUGE display. The display doesn’t look like a tiny micro display at the end of a toilet paper roll like most thermals, the screen on this unit has over 5000 pixels and looks twice the size of most other thermals on the market. The F1 75mm objective lens delivers a massive amount of information to the microbolometer and helps push the detection range our beyond 3000 yards. This scope saves multiple rifle zeroes and also has the ability to save zeros for each rifle at 3 different distances that are easily selectable for longer shots on the fly.

This can be ran on any rifle you have no matter the recoil due to the mount having a shock absorber built into it. This unit will have a full 5 year warranty from the date of purchase.

Snipers Hide Price **Sold**

Please feel free to reach out to me for pictures and videos through the unit.

AD2A4FA3-A1CF-4768-A23B-957B2F6952BB.jpeg

Thanks
    Jay
    Sure Shot Night Vision
    83two-77three-700three

Last edited:
    Jay,

Do you know if Iray will be increasing the refresh rate from 30hz to ? on these scopes?

You know, I start to get close to a thermal purchase, and then just like that the amount I want to save increases as the target changes.
    That looks amazing, but any idea on weight, Warranty, and why my cash is making the same sound your buddies did when they'd see you slide down the asphalt on your bare leg when you crashed your bike?

You know, I start to get close to a thermal purchase, and then just like that the amount I want to save increases as the target changes.
    That looks amazing, but any idea on weight, Warranty, and why my cash is making the same sound your buddies did when they'd see you slide down the asphalt on your bare leg when you crashed your bike?
    Haha this is true!

Weight is 44.9oz, warranty is 5 years and that sound isn’t that bad if you put your earpros on without batteries.

It’s a proven fact that straining your eyes will eventually cause you to lose your eyesight. Why use a 640 and go blind prematurely when you could use this 1280 and see forever?

Reactions: Roscohd
    Haha this is true!

Weight is 44.9oz, warranty is 5 years and that sound isn’t that bad if you put your earpros on without batteries.

It’s a proven fact that straining your eyes will eventually cause you to lose your eyesight. Why use a 640 and go blind prematurely when you could use this 1280 and see forever?
    The only thing I could see with that is my wife kicking me out of the house 🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: WhereNow&How
    I thought doing something else made you blind.... Oh, no it puts hair on your palm. LOL.

Free TTT for one of the top three on SH.

:)

Reactions: tactic-als
    The only thing I could see with that is my wife kicking me out of the house 🤣
    Lucky for you in 2023 we have implemented our newest feature for our customers! We now offer couch services! Yes you heard that right! If you buy an expensive optic and your wife kicks you out, we’ll let you sleep on our couch for a week for free!

Prices and participation may vary 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: Aescobar17