• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IRD/Trijicon M300 Thermal monocular/sight/clip on.

redneckbmxer24

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Selling the following two items. READ THE ENTIRE AD. I'm pricing these very fair and I don't need the money so if it doesn't sell so be it but the prices are FIRM. There are a few PARTIAL TRADES I'm willing to accept listed at the bottom of the ad, I'm open to trades ONLY for those items. If you do not have any of the items I have listed then I am not interested and there is no reason to ask anyway, the answer will be NO.

Payment via certified check only. You can also pick up locally in Trinity, FL which in that case payment must be cash.

IRD/Trijicon IR Patrol M300. It's used but not abused. I bought it two years ago from Euro Optic. 90% of it's use was on my back porch of my old house in VA scanning for coyotes and foxes. No dead pixels or any issues whatsoever. It also has the previous generation firmware which has clip on mode, if you buy a new one with current firmware you won't have this feature unless you just happen to get an old one. I never used it for that since I had dedicated clip ons but they work very well with a 1-4x optic in clip on mode.

It was over $7000 new. I'll sell mine for $5,000 shipped FIRM.
    *SOLD*

Trades:

- LMT MLR or MRP rifle length upper. Looking for just the receiver but I’d take one with a 18” or 20” SS 5.56 barrel.
    - Leupold CQBSS with Horus H27 reticle only.
    - Nightforce NX8 1-8 mrad version.
    - Nightforce ATACR 1-8.
    - Surefire M300C 500 lumen version.
    - Surefire DS00 tail cap.
    - Surefire SR07 switch or SR03.
    - Geissele super precision mount for Trijicon MRO. Absolute cowitness black.
    - Geissele Super MPX trigger. Flat shoe version.
    - Lancer 300BLK 20rd and 30rd mags. MUST be the 300BLK mags, not 556.
    - HK USP 9 full size 15rd mags. Authentic HK only.
    - HK USP 9 compact 13rd mags. Authentic HK only.
    - Sig MPX gen 2 30rd mags.
    - Surefire DG-19 switch for X series and HK USP full size.
    - Surefire Ryder 9 fixed barrel spacer.

Last edited:
    Reactions: wigwamitus