• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics IRD/Trijicon M300W Thermal + Ops Core helmet setup with Wilcox mounts *PRICE DROPS*

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Looking to sell the following NV and thermal gear. SELLING ONLY, ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES OF ANY KIND. Moving to Florida in 2 months and won't have time to use any of this stuff.

Payments via certified bank check ONLY.

2. IRD/Trijicon M300W. In good shape but does show some scuffs and such on the body from use. Function is absolutely flawless, no dead pixels, scratches on the sensor lens or anything like that. I think there's still some pics in there of my 20 y/o girlfriends tits too as an added bonus. Comes with the factory soft case, manuals, and stuff like that. This is one of the ones that still has clip on mode too.

Selling for $5500 $5000 shipped and insured FIRM. You must be a US citizen to purchase.

3. Ops Core Carbon bump Helmet (Size L/XL) with Wilcox L4 G70 mount system (includes G24 mount, G34 shroud, and lanyard) and Wilcox dual bridge (skeetir/IR patrol version). Everything is like new, the helmet still has the stickers on it and the wilcox kit hasn't even been fully installed. Worn once for a few minutes to play around with my wizard vision (Vyper 14 listed here and M300W) and that's it.

If you bought this setup from TNVC you'd wait for it because everything is backordered and you'd pay $1,836.92 plus shipping and any taxes. I'm selling my setup for $1400 $1300 shipped and insured FIRM.

Package deal price on the helmet setup, PVS-14, and M300 $10,750 shipped and insured to the continental US or $10,500 if you pick up in the Front Royal, VA area and pay CASH. Individual prices below.

*SOLD* 1. PVS-14:

UNV built Vyper 14. This unit has an absolutely phenomenal tube in it as you can see by the data sheet, good luck finding a unit with the higher spec tube. Only imperfection is one spot in zone 3 as indicated on the spec sheet.

The unit is like new, probably has 30 minutes of run time if that. Also included is the RQE OSS shoe set.

Specs:

Photocathode sensitivity: 2724
    SNR: 39.0
    Center Resolution: 72 lp/mm
    Luminance gain: 62746
    Output brightness 3.3
    Halo: .7

Spots: > .009-.012 1x in zone 3. No other spots.

A Vyper 14 from UNV with a standard tube would run you $4295 and this one has no standard tube. The RQE OSS set would run you another $249 for a total of $4544. I'm offering mine for $4100 $3800 shipped and insured FIRM. That price is 100% non negotiable and I will not accept any trades whether partial or full. I'm moving to the Gulf Coast of Florida in two months and I'm going to have zero use for night vision.

2. IRD/Trijicon M300W. In good shape but does show some scuffs and such on the body from use. Function is absolutely flawless, no dead pixels, scratches on the sensor lens or anything like that. I think there's still some pics in there of my 20 y/o girlfriends tits too as an added bonus. Comes with the factory soft case, manuals, and stuff like that. This is one of the ones that still has clip on mode too.

Selling for $5500 $5000 shipped and insured FIRM. You must be a US citizen to purchase.

3. Ops Core Carbon bump Helmet (Size L/XL) with Wilcox L4 G70 mount system (includes G24 mount, G34 shroud, and lanyard) and Wilcox dual bridge (skeetir/IR patrol version). Everything is like new, the helmet still has the stickers on it and the wilcox kit hasn't even been fully installed. Worn once for a few minutes to play around with my wizard vision (Vyper 14 listed here and M300W) and that's it.

If you bought this setup from TNVC you'd wait for it because everything is backordered and you'd pay $1,836.92 plus shipping and any taxes. I'm selling my setup for $1400 $1300 shipped and insured FIRM.

*SOLD* L3 Warrior Systems M2124LR (the real deal) that's in excellent condition. It comes with everything as it would if purchased new (soft case, manual, etc) and has a very clear green tube with zero imperfections. The image quality is better than my 1960FOM PVS-30. This is one of the lightest clip ons on the market and has undoubtly the best controls of any clip on. On good nights or with illumination I've been able to run this in front of my S&B 5-25 on 25x and maintain an excellent image.

I'm only selling because I ordered a LWTS-LR therefor I'm not interested in trades of other NV equipment but there is a few non NV partial trades listed. If you have a VSLIM laying around by any chance I might be interested in that however.

Comes with factory soft/padded case, manuals, and all that good stuff.

Selling for $7000 shipped and insured FIRM. That's $2500 under what a new one would cost you with whatever commercial spec tube that one happens to have. You must be a US citizen to purchase.

Last edited:
    I don’t vouch for many folks on here but redneck is GTG. He’s been in the game for a long time and knows his stuff in this department. Buy with confidence.

Ps your the SOB that bought that 39snr tube out from under me! Lol

Jay

Reactions: camotoe and 36Fan