• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

iRifle

Arbiter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2011
Tampa, FL
From reddit...

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/jfl5p/this_is_apparently_normal_in_switzerland/

Comment by Xanthan81:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is my iRifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My iRifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My iRifle, without me, is useless. Without my iRifle, I am useless. I must use proprietary ammunition. I must look cooler than my enemy who is trying to convert me to PC. I must snoot him before he snoots me. I will...

My iRifle and myself know that what counts in this war is not the iRounds we fire, the noise of our iTunes, nor the smoke we partake. We know that it is the top 100 hits that count. We will hit...

My iRifle is human, even as I, because it is my iLife. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I deny its weaknesses, proclaim its strength, buy its parts, upgrade its accessories, use only its software and backup using its Time Machine. I will ever guard it against the ravages of the Cloud and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my iRifle clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before Steve Jobs, I swear this creed. My iRifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is Mac's and there is no Java, but peace!
</div></div>

That $72b in cash would buy Apple an awful lot of rifles...