• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Iron Ridge AR10 build

Re: Iron Ridge AR10 build

Is it an Armalite AR 10 spec or are you just using the generic AR 10 name? Reason I ask is that Palmetto State Armory has 20 round C Product DPMS/POF/SR25 style mags for sale at $26.99. They have it listed at 29.99 but I just ordered some more and there is a discount on them. They work really good in my LR308.
http://www.palmettostatearmory.com/316.php

It that a picture of your Companion? You make such a nice couple. ( just teasing )

Looks like your son or vise versa.

Looks great what kind of coating will you use on the lower?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Koganinja</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It that a picture of your Companion? You make such a nice couple. ( just teasing )

Looks like your son or vise versa.

Looks great what kind of coating will you use on the lower? </div></div>

ouch someone pull the knife out...lol...nah thats my father, and one of my best friends...actually its not for hunting and i thought the chrome non painted lower would be a tad different...so she will remain chrome...

We will be offering a new group but on the Lower, Lower w/IRA GEN II-trigger, Complete lower, and Upper when we get it out, Also A Lower & Upper Combo when ready.
Keep an Eye on the web site & The Hide for the release dates,
Thx IRA.