• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Iron Ridge Arms IRA-10D and new SPR Build

The King

Back to the Range
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Sep 17, 2004
    Florence, CO
    Range Report:
    Atmosphere: Freezin Ballz. For laymen, this is 30 degrees or so.
    Wind: Mother nature was angered by our presence and attempted to remove us...into space. 20-30MPH

Today we went out and shot my new IRA-10D and Cmonroe's new SPR build. The load for the SPR was a Mk 262 clone.

IRA-10D:
    The IRA-10D shot excellently with much less recoil than expected. This rifle would make a fearsome CQB/Midrange combination. If it jammed, I could attack them with my hat.

<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From RDL</td></tr></table>

SPR:
    Cmonroe's new SPR turned in a 1/5 minute group with a Mk262 clone load.. the first load developed for this rifle. He was pissed. The wind probably had something to do with it.

<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From RDL</td></tr></table>

Re: Iron Ridge Arms IRA-10D and new SPR Build

WOA/NOveske upper - standard A2 lower. SS 10x

Its a WOA 18" SPR barrel? Ive been thinking about one of those.

yeah....it certainly is...this gun is tits.

Come down and shoot with us some time and try it out. LOL.

Craig shoots my old 300wsm. I hear hes happy. Did he just order the barrel from WOA?

The upper receiver is a Vltor MUR, with a WOA 18" 1 in 7 and the rest of the gun is salvage from prior builds. I ordered the barrel from Ranier and got it in a week. It shoots very well and for the first load I'm very impressed.

Im gona order one tommarrow or atleast get o the list at WOA>