• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IRONY anyone?

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    I don't believe anything in the news these days... much less about those that test positive for the China Virus.

Call me cynical... but I would agree with the irony regarding the shot that doesn't work.

For those that pushed the clot-shot mandates.... I hope that they get what they deserve.

Along the same lines, and to demonstrate why I don't believe anything the media says:

I was listening to fm radio on Friday for just a second, and they announced that Joe Biden has a 48% approval rating with 22% of Americans giving him a "highly satisfied" rating.

I travel for a living. I'm regularly in 5 states a week, sometimes more. That bastard doesn't have a 5% approval rating. We are being controlled completely, and the media is the device.

i am not so sure. getting the same virus in 2 months tells me his immune system is jacked up and not working.
    Exactly.... While Astra Zeneca cheaps out on washed up Jeff Daniels to star in an earnest ad with a guitar and a ranch... saying that all you people who now have jacked up immune systems... can get a new treatment from Astra Zeneca to ramp up your damaged immune system.

Going to be a multi-billion dollar product for them because half the kids and a third of adults in America now have compromised immune systems from isolation, masks and clot shots.

But not one is in jail or on a gallows...

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr

The world is a stage.
    Just like Biden and the rest. This is simply to normalize getting Covid after multiple jabs. Mainstream media is simply another branch of government. Those who took the poison or poisoned their families should be outraged by now. However until Jimmy Kimmel or Ellen Degenerate tell them to be outraged . They won’t be.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/busines...itive-covid-19-second-time-less-than-2-months

LOL, talk about ironic. After causing the deaths of thousands and untold suffering to millions more with his company's poison, I hope this scumbag suffers every single side effect listed. As if you needed more proof that these vaccines are useless garbage.
    man you are fucking dumb. do a little research on how immune systems work.

but then again who cares, truth is what you want to believe.

why dont you tell me how it works? dont have the mental capacity?
    Most everyone here knows the scam and how it was supposed to work. It would be more appropriate if you explain to us your position and why your viewpoint is correct.

Either way Dr. Peter McCullough is my go to source so no sense rewriting it here as my ADD is kicking today. Listen to his podcasts on the link below.

Last edited:
    This troll is a supporter from the Magical Kingdom!

That's a new Tactic. Pay the $20 to look all... legit and stuff. I don't think we have had an agent provacateur here yet who actually is a supporter. Suppose it makes him less immune to banning for being a troll. Meh... whatever.

Didn't we use the term 'Tip Toucher' before Glowie became all the rage?

Anyhoo...

okay medical pesonnel person, why don't you enlighten us?

You call out Arc light as if you have a wealth of knowledge from experience and research then when called out you refuse to answer but want someone else to enlighten you. That's weak and lazy. I'll assume you'll just come back with a pithy remark but you're a new troll around here.

You call out Arc light as if you have a wealth of knowledge from experience and research then when called out you refuse to answer but want someone else to enlighten you. That's weak and lazy. I'll assume you'll just come back with a pithy remark but you're a new target around here.
    FIFY...

Sirhr

1RxRy6xW5oZv.png

What.... Papacitos and Mamacitos branched out to BBQ?

Damn, those Messicans will do anything for peso's!

You get BBQ there with a tortilla-making machine in the front of the restaurant? Or is that not cowboy enough...

Sihrr
    I’ll post the link the Pappas family in Houston were Greek immigrants and started all the Pappas affiliated restaurants which were successful allowing them to become very wealthy.

Any of the restaurants with Pappa in the name is their creation from what I recall. I know you liked their restaurants and food so you may find their family history interesting.

Reactions: rhsc
    I’ll post the link the Pappas family in Houston were Greek immigrants and started all the Pappas affiliated restaurants which were successful allowing them to become very wealthy.

Any of the restaurants with Pappa in the name is their creation from what I recall. I know you liked their restaurants and food so you may find their family history interesting.

Well, they are the Messicans of Europe... so... there ya go.

Honestly, they had great Mex food back in the '80's. And good restaurants. So good on them Med-Mex's!

In the mean time, you are Meat Gazing for Greeks? Ok. You know how they separate the Men from the Boys in Greece???

With a crowbar.

Carry on with your trolling.

Sirhr

• Haha
    Reactions: JR_77
    man you are fucking dumb. do a little research on how immune systems work.

but then again who cares, truth is what you want to believe.
    I've done plenty of research dumbass. I've also suffered serious side effects from a vaccine that I didn't need (not covid).

So you do as your masters command and get your 15th booster shot. And don't forget to wear your mask in the shower and while driving alone in your car. Can't be too careful.

Along the same lines, and to demonstrate why I don't believe anything the media says:

I was listening to fm radio on Friday for just a second, and they announced that Joe Biden has a 48% approval rating with 22% of Americans giving him a "highly satisfied" rating.

I travel for a living. I'm regularly in 5 states a week, sometimes more. That bastard doesn't have a 5% approval rating. We are being controlled completely, and the media is the device.

I travel a lot too and your observations are the same that I have. I'm amazed at how many people that I barely know or just met bring up politics, are very fired up about it, and say things that were considered impolite conversation and non-professional just a short time ago.
    Pedo Peter and the entire left are hated by most everyone with a burning intensity. There is not a chance in hell his approval rating is higher than 5%.

Brothers Chris and Harris Pappas opened their first restaurant, The Brisket House, in 1967. That started a restaurant chain that's grown to 90 restaurants with eight concepts over eight states: Pappadeaux, Pappasito's, Yia Yia Mary's, Pappas Bros. Steakhouse, Pappas Seafood, Pappas Bar-B-Q, Pappas-this, and Pappas-that. There are three dead giveaways to a Pappas restaurant: big food, impeccable service, and lines out the door.

Let me get this straight. Someone actually had sex with that POS in the video and got it pregnant to have a child?

Well if that's possible then maybe men can really get pregnant.:rolleyes:

Exactly.... While Astra Zeneca cheaps out on washed up Jeff Daniels to star in an earnest ad with a guitar and a ranch... saying that all you people who now have jacked up immune systems... can get a new treatment from Astra Zeneca to ramp up your damaged immune system.

Going to be a multi-billion dollar product for them because half the kids and a third of adults in America now have compromised immune systems from isolation, masks and clot shots.

But not one is in jail or on a gallows...

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr
    Jeff Bridges. Not that it matters.

• Haha
    Reactions: sirhrmechanic
    Pappas BBQ is the Panda Express of BBQ. Change my mind.

Pappas BBQ is the Panda Express of BBQ. Change my mind.
    we don't have pappas here, but i will eat mongolian beef from panda express if i have to eat there.
    you have to get extra rice because it is so salty.

we don't have pappas here, but i will eat mongolian beef from panda express if i have to eat there.
    you have to get extra rice because it is so salty.
    I’ve heard the sauce described as a thin tomato sauce filtered through a well used gym sock.

Good thing he's been vaccinated. It could be so so much worse. The vaccine will keep him from being hospitalized and probably saved his life.
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/busines...itive-covid-19-second-time-less-than-2-months

LOL, talk about ironic. After causing the deaths of thousands and untold suffering to millions more with his company's poison, I hope this scumbag suffers every single side effect listed. As if you needed more proof that these vaccines are useless garbage.
    Bwaaaahahaha