• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Irony strikes again: PhD student seeking to prove justice system "racist against blacks" stabbed to death by deranged black homeless man in ambush.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • CHICAGO, ILLINOIS. JUNE 23, 2021

Anat Kimchi, 31 years old. Israeli PhD criminal justice student studying at the University of Maryland whose entire thesis revolves around how the US justice system is "racist against blacks and black youthful offenders" was visiting friends in Chicago when deranged homeless man, identified as 41 year old Tony Robinson snuck up behind her and stabbed Kimchi in the back and neck in a completely unprovoked assault. When a witness tried to intervene, Robinson took off running. He was later spotted on a security camera tossing a bloodstained knife and shirt into a river near the homeless encampment under an overpass where he lived.

In other news, two Chicago medical examiners' assistants were having an argument on how to properly prepare kimchi. "Dude, you have to really DICE UP the cabbages before marinating", one said to the other, exasperated at his dimwitted coworker. "How?", the other assistant asked. The first one pulled up a gurney containing a body bag labeled "Anat Kimchi". "Like THIS, stupid", he said, unzipping the bag to show the other what was inside...

Anat "Wokeness Failed To Save Me" Kimchi

Anat_Kimchi_Stabbed_To_Death_At_Homeless-Encampment.jpg

Tony "Gordon Ramsay Kicked Me Out Of His Kitchen And Called The Cops On Me" Robinson

Tony-Robinson-41.jpg

Last edited:
    She had all of the gut instinct taught out of her . She paid the price of being propagandized in higher education .
    To the extent that she couldn't comprehend real danger in the real world .
    Bet her friends and professors are blaming this on systematic racism and white supremacy right now !

She had all of the gut instinct taught out of her . She paid the price of being propagandized in higher education .
    To the extent that she couldn't comprehend real danger in the real world .
    Bet her friends and professors are blaming this on systematic racism and white supremacy right now !
    Well yea, how was that poor homeless man to know she was one of the good white people, and not part of the blabomentriarchy? 🤷‍♂️

Get woke, get stabbed. Tough shit.

This right here. People like her are the reason why so many violent offenders circle through the system and end up back out in the street to rape, rob, murder, and assault again, and again.

No sympathy. None at all. If she or her loved ones have social media accounts, they are fair game for trolling, clowning, lewd jokes, and shit talking.

Wow, I read the comments section and fuck there is a lot racist mother fuckers. I know people of all colors and they are good people.

Onto her, well she won the Darwin award. You would think she would have been smarter being that educmacated. Just kidding, I know she had no common sense.

Reactions: geek65
    Wow, I read the comments section and fuck there is a lot racist mother fuckers. I know people of all colors and they are good people.

Onto her, well she won the Darwin award. You would think she would have been smarter being that educmacated. Just kidding, I know she had no common sense.
    Statistics are racist.

Get woke, get stabbed. Tough shit.
    agree

I'm sure they will find a way of saying it wasn't his fault, years of oppression venting out or some bs. He knew what he did was wrong by throwing the knife away and bet it was because she was white. Libs are just dumb

Reactions: Mwalex
    i dont really understand the scenario. how do you just allow a person to get the drop on you and get that close to your back? Surely there were other with her that should have had their head on a swivel?

regardless of politics, most people have dogshit for situational awareness. when there are potential threats, and obviously unstable/mentally ill ones, dont ever let your guard down or get comfortable if someone is a threat.

wonder if she was looking at a phone screen when this happened?

I wonder if as she was being stabbed repeatedly from behind she had a moment where she went “maybe my dissertation is wrong.”

Doubt it
    My guess is relatives will say she died proving her point or something like that. I apparently don't get liberalism (thank God!!) and cannot understand the logic. Of course, some hard core right wing religious fanatics also make me take pause as well.

I wonder if as she was being stabbed repeatedly from behind she had a moment where she went “maybe my dissertation is wrong.”

Doubt it
    Probably blamed it on "racist white structures keeping a black man down, forcing him to resort to violence"

Because even when black people kill, it's because the evil white man made them do it.

Frankly I'm finding all these new white superpowers I didnt know we had pretty Impressive.

Hell, I don't even have to physically oppress minorities myself anymore, I can use my evil white mind control power to convince black people to do my oppressing for me

#ItsGoodToBeWhite

• Haha
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Her parents set her up for this at a very young age so hats off to mom and dad they must be proud, grieving but proud. She didn't prove her thesis out but she did prove that the guy who killed her didn't think much of WLM.

Violence is a part of our DNA.

Always has been, always will be.

Ascribe to whatever philosophy you want, it won't change that truth.

Too many forget that, or have had their survival instinct educated out of them.

The justice system is so racist it let Bill Cosby go! Racist Fuckers!!

When/how is the loss of a misguided life balanced against the greater good of society? (and a detriment to others now and down the road).
    Had a LEO capped the homeless dud, I'd feel a lot better.

More like " I deserve this for being white "
    Are the Jews considered "White" now?

Or do they flip flop depending on whatever's politically expedient?

By logic, wouldn't that make the attacks on Jews in NYC attacks on "white people"?....bit some how "white supremacy" got blamed for those too....

i mean, according to the left, asians are now "white"....so who knows what the rules are anymore.....

Last edited:
    Well, she was walking on S Wacker Drive.

Surely this can't be true.

The article references his brutal attacks on two other women leading up this murder.

Releasing him again is just way too batshit crazy. Even for Chicago. I don't normally resort to gratuitous violence, but if true, the DA and lawmakers of Chicago should be swinging from light posts right now....

Violence is a part of our DNA.

Always has been, always will be.

Ascribe to whatever philosophy you want, it won't change that truth.

Too many forget that, or have had their survival instinct educated out of them.
    Well, that's what all the alien worlds of supreme intellect always thought of humans on Star Trek TOS. Must be true!!! Why the Vulcan's reached out is beyond me.

Pretty sad to think somebody could educate themselves out of existence; yet, again, as TOS taught...that indeed happens.

Obviously that murdering thug was a white man in black face, clearly inspired by JJ from Good Times.

Everyone feels safe, right up until the time they don't.

A lot of dudes here are upset for various reasons, and I don't blame you for I too see the double standards.

If anything, I look at these as small learning tools. This example serves as (yet another) lesson that you can't "woke" yourself from violence, and that it is YOUR responsibility to preserve your safety...especially in large, urban environments. This woman was going to make her living shitting on a particular race, and the irony of her outcome is not lost on me.

My personal takeaway from this story is to avoid areas like this, keep your head on a swivel if you have to be there, and always have the better weapon.

Reactions: PatMiles
    The really sad part about this is that society is such a shit show now and has changed my outlook on life so much, that instead of being sad that someone died, I think this is fucking hilarious!

Hopefully the hodge twins will do a funny video on this.

The really sad part about this is that society is such a shit show now and has changed my outlook on life so much, that instead of being sad that someone died, I think this is fucking hilarious!

Hopefully the hodge twins will do a funny video on this.
    the same thing happens all over.
    the dude that was hacked to death by a migrant in london was there for a conference about helping bring more migrants.

the same thing happens all over.
    the dude that was hacked to death by a migrant in london was there for a conference about helping bring more migrants.

Holy fuk... Darwin is really working overtime these days. He fucking needs a pay raise from the Lord, a top notch computer so he can work from the comfort of home too, AND an infrared gun style controller so instead of clicking on motherfuckers who need culling with his mouse, he could go PEW PEW PEW instead and get a lot more...

anim_lol.gif

Reminds me of the two idiots bicycling across Shitholistan to show us how evil isn't real and were subsequently killed by ISIS.

All those motherfucking leftist pests who think that the world is so benign that they need to take OUR guns away and legislate OUR rights to self defense away. I find every single one of their deaths absolutely entertaining and hilarious.

Since most liberals are spineless cowards, it is indeed gratifying to see one stand on their moral convictions, and put their theories to the test. And live or die by the consequences. Gotta appreciate the results. When they are wrong, they are dead-wrong.
    I suggest we always encourage these idiots to do the same. "Go ahead. Please."

Are the Jews considered "White" now?

Or do they flip flop depending on whatever's politically expedient?

By logic, wouldn't that make the attacks on Jews in NYC attacks on "white people"?....bit some how "white supremacy" got blamed for those too....

i mean, according to the left, asians are now "white"....so who knows what the rules are anymore.....

I think the rules are gender fluid. Or something like that. 😂

Shop class learn a trade racist?

Yes. If you work, is a productive member of society, take charge of your own life decisions, financial assets, property, and happiness that you earned through honest work, you are a "white supremacist". Because the gov't cannot use you as a mindless NPC and that is what they dread the most.