• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

nightwolf0215

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2013
Southern California
I was browsing the gunbroker like the addict I am, I ran into a few things that are so irresistible...

I know they are definitely high quality handguns... but spending 4200-4500 on these just dont seem right when I can put that to an entire set up for an AI AE MKIII!

1106_image_1.jpg

1106_image_2.jpg

1097_image_1.jpg

1097_image_2.jpg

Wilson Combat builds one hell of a 1911, but for me personally...I can better spend that kind of money on multiple other projects/investments/etc. (and FWIW...I HATE the long-slide 1911s altogether and am not a big fan of stainless ones either). It all comes down to whether you want it/them and whether you can stomach the pricetag or you would rather go in a different direction with the funds.

Also...if you are looking for someone to talk you OUT of purchasing firearms, you have asked your question in the WRONG place, my friend. :eek: ;)

People also drop 5-10k on watches.... to each their own. The beauty of a free market.

Pricing is driven by demands and supplies. In guns world, it is no difference. However, demands in guns world are usually based on wants rather than needs. And for me wanting these is not practical!

Damn.. Havent talked myself out of it yet. Hahaha. Still looking at these daily.