• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Physical Fitness Is anyone here frustrated from having fat physique like me??

Bear Pit Exercise Routine
Look into Keto. Dr Ken Berry and Dr Eric Berg on YT. As others have mentioned change your diet & exercise. Healthy habits, stretching routine. Works for all ages. I highly recommend intermittent fasting and Keto. Once you do it and understand it you will get it... plus your not hungry as hell 24/7.

It is a lifestyle change

Matt

I have lost weight with Akins and maintained by limiting carbs. Obviously exercise is needed. I use an exercise bike and treadmill. Walk outside when weather is ok. the quickest most effective diet I did was the Dukan diet. 20 pounds in 6 weeks! It calls for exercise, no fat, no alcohol and no carbs! Tough but very effective. Saved money on alcohol as well!

Last edited:
The sex exercise program. had to get divorced to make it a reality though. 37 seconds 2x yearly wasn't burning much calories..... :LOL:

Diet changes(lots of ways to do this) and depending on the person, changing some stuff to help them have self control, not stress eat, make good choices.
#1 of these is changing the focus from "LOSE WEIGHT" to "Be Fit and Healthy". ITs a bit of a joke how many people go about this and the pattern of how you drive yourself to do stuff matters.

Good advice here. Depends on your goals. I wanted to loose weight and lean out. 3 months on heavy Keto and working out. What I like about Keto is your not so damn hungry all the time. Energy level went up to. I added 4-5 miles on the treadmill 3 times a week going at least 3.8-4.2 mph. Heart rate was up for a good 45 minutes. Stuck to sugar free sports drink. Stuck with it and am happy with the results. 25 carbs or less a day. It’s hard but was the only thing that has ever worked for me. Intermittent Fasting excelled the process

Everything boils down to calories in, calories out. All the various diets find different ways of achieving this- find what works for you.

As far as working out, start small with some exercise a few times a week for a short amount of time. As that starts to feel better, add more time and/or intensity. The consistency over time is what gets you to your goals. If you walk straight into a CrossFit class that doesn't scale the workout well for you and you feel discouraged and never do it again, that's not as effective as walking for 20 minutes three nights a week. I've never seen anyone give the recommendation to a beginner to dry fire for hours multiple times a week- start small, and progress will come over time.

Just want to know what you all are doing for getting in shape? :unsure: (maybe it'll help me too!)
Keto and exercise. Lost 10lbs in 1.5 weeks. I'm very limited as to what I can do these days. I just go for a couple of walks each day.

When I was growing up I graduated HS at 325. I finally had enough and went on a diet and was eventually running 11 miles a day. I got down to 170.

Doc

Look into Keto. Dr Ken Berry and Dr Eric Berg on YT. As others have mentioned change your diet & exercise. Healthy habits, stretching routine. Works for all ages. I highly recommend intermittent fasting and Keto. Once you do it and understand it you will get it... plus your not hungry as hell 24/7.

It is a lifestyle change

Matt
Dr Eric Berg is the shit !
Lots of science out there about the benefits of fasting .

Push aways. Push your ass away from the table, refrigerator and snack cabinet. And get the fuck off the couch
B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT COVID-19! According to the media, we all need to do our part in stopping the spread and remain indoors, get vaccinated, and get our China virus passport! ;)

I've gained way too much weight since this scamdemic and the shutdowns of businesses began. I'd like to go back to playing hockey but refuse to wear a face diaper while on the ice. With all that huffing and puffing under normal circumstances, there's no way in hell I am going to willingly waterboard myself with my own sweat and breath. Now my lower back is suffering and so are my knees. I have had disc degenerative disease for some years now along with severe sciatica. Yes, I still played sports despite it. My back responds much better to playing sports and being way more active.

Just want to know what you all are doing for getting in shape? :unsure: (maybe it'll help me too!)
Just shop at Walmart where you fit in OP, or become a cop.

Attachments

• 1619615240232.png
    1619615240232.png
    844.9 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: blbennett1288
It's easier said then done, but you must take in less calories than you burn. I'm not one to talk, but I know how it's done.

Reactions: GPtuners
I have lost weight with Akins and maintained by limiting carbs. Obviously exercise is needed. I use an exercise bike and treadmill. Walk outside when weather is ok. the quickest most effective diet I did was the Dukan diet. 20 pounds in 6 weeks! It calls for exercise, no fat, no alcohol and no carbs! Tough but very effective. Saved money on alcohol as well!
yeah..well said!

The sex exercise program. had to get divorced to make it a reality though. 37 seconds 2x yearly wasn't burning much calories..... :LOL:

Diet changes(lots of ways to do this) and depending on the person, changing some stuff to help them have self control, not stress eat, make good choices.
#1 of these is changing the focus from "LOSE WEIGHT" to "Be Fit and Healthy". ITs a bit of a joke how many people go about this and the pattern of how you drive yourself to do stuff matters.
yeah actually! We people always think about losing weight but we never focus on keeping ourselves fit and healthy which is the main part of losing weight. Thanks for your valuable comment!;)

I dont want to see Bob's! Im not like that! And all kidding aside, I'm really struggling with my weight. Leaving the house at 6am and sitting behind the wheel of a truck for 11 hours and coming home fried, leaves nothing left to exercise with. 2 more years to retirement and hopefully big changes.

B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT COVID-19! According to the media, we all need to do our part in stopping the spread and remain indoors, get vaccinated, and get our China virus passport! ;)

I've gained way too much weight since this scamdemic and the shutdowns of businesses began. I'd like to go back to playing hockey but refuse to wear a face diaper while on the ice. With all that huffing and puffing under normal circumstances, there's no way in hell I am going to willingly waterboard myself with my own sweat and breath. Now my lower back is suffering and so are my knees. I have had disc degenerative disease for some years now along with severe sciatica. Yes, I still played sports despite it. My back responds much better to playing sports and being way more active.
man ...you are really doing great...I appreciate your efforts but due to increased covid here in India, I can't go out and indulge in sports so I need to try something different now!

Though it's really hard to follow I appreciate your brilliant advice and will follow it too! maybe this will work for me...:LOL::geek:
Good advice here. Depends on your goals. I wanted to loose weight and lean out. 3 months on heavy Keto and working out. What I like about Keto is your not so damn hungry all the time. Energy level went up to. I added 4-5 miles on the treadmill 3 times a week going at least 3.8-4.2 mph. Heart rate was up for a good 45 minutes. Stuck to sugar free sports drink. Stuck with it and am happy with the results. 25 carbs or less a day. It’s hard but was the only thing that has ever worked for me. Intermittent Fasting excelled the process

I dont want to see Bob's! Im not like that! And all kidding aside, I'm really struggling with my weight. Leaving the house at 6am and sitting behind the wheel of a truck for 11 hours and coming home fried, leaves nothing left to exercise with. 2 more years to retirement and hopefully big changes.
Yeah ...I can understand your struggle as I have experienced it too! Can you share your diet with me? Let me see if it can help me ?

hehe... Already did bro!
Is jennifer a common name in india? Why do people trolling from other countries pick suck regular american names? I got a call from a guy who said i had a warrant for my arrest, in a thick indian accent, i asked who he worked for and he told me he works for the law enforcement agency... i was like damn, he means buisness, THE law enforcement agency.... so i asked his name and he said, Daniel Brown lmfao. If you really are ashamed of your self, then listen when that shame pops up and do something productive instead and thing will change.

Reactions: 308pirate
Loosing weight and looking “good” are different as explained above.

both are a lifestyle change not a “new” routine.

if you know you cannot keep up with keto don’t start it, you will yo-yo back like every woman.

step one is setting attainable goals within your current life style.

if you want big arms for example but do not have the time or space for arm exercises...don’t “want” big arms....YET.

get you body used to doing something and then build on it.

the exercise and routine that you will stick with is the one that becomes as natural as brushing your teeth in the morning.

Dumb example but

once you have clean teeth for several months then whiten them, then get braces to straiten them etc.

Only then will you condition your mind that strait white teeth are a need not a want.

Thinking you want 6 pack abs which you never had and now your 50 or whatever, is a useless goal and you will fail.

this of course is advice without taking PED’s...that’s a different mindset and conversation that can be had.

Although it might be a troll, maybe I’ll get phone calls from trolls that are in shape not costing me Medicare $ because they are fat and dying of diabetes.

It's a simple formula:
Increase your protein and cut the carbs, but don't eliminate them. Get your carbs from less starchy fruits and vegetables. Cut the whites (flour, rice, potatoes).
Drink enough water, that you pee, every few hours.
Walk more. Sedantary/Immobility is the enemy, even if your diet is right on. Add a new exercise to your day, every week, or so. Before you know it, you'll be walking and exercising for an hour, or more, each day. You have to choose the exercises that work for you and your limitations.

Last edited:
Reactions: jenniferroseey
So being former military and a life long weight lifter martial artist and runner farmer and construction worker I’ve had my share of injuries- and to stay in shape and recovery from injury I’ve found walking tough to beat.
don’t need an elaborate plan just walk- walk further tomorrow than you did today, walk further or faster on Friday- when your really feeling good- like the walking didn’t leave ya out of breath and sore hers my real secret move- walk with a pack on- you don’t need to go heavy. But a gallon of water is a great start point. Wrap it in a towel to get it to ride better in the pack- seriously walking with weight is about the best low impact exercise to get started/maintain/rehab.
I started Rucking about 15 years ago to get in shape for a Rocky Mountain elk hunt- well I got to my weight goal, felt good tightened up everywhere and have just kept at it for the base of my fitness regimen.
if I don’t watch what what I eat and don’t exercise I quickly gain about 10-12 in the middle and stress really takes hold- it’s my stress release valve and my gift to my wife and kids so I can be around and healthy for them.
yep I still loft and do MMA but as those things become harder as we age walking is doable - I also highly recommend a good walking stick, especially in the beginning, especially if hills are on the menu- and it’s the best defense against dogs- short of shooting them!
do just a little Google fu this isn’t just some hair brained thing some dude on a rifle board came up with- walking is great for obviously burning calories, lowering stress, increasing circulation, strengthening Joints and connectors , increasing lung function/capacity, increasing brain function getting the heart pumping. And to start all you need is shoes and a tree branch will suffice for a walking stick.
no big investment other than in yourself, no gym no house full of equipment to hang clothing on when you stop using it. In the winter months - walk in boots or your shoes and slip some bread bags over your sock- yep that still works! And low and behold the walking stick can keep you from busting your ass on ice.
so if your serious and you want more healthy years going forward eat less move more - that’s the only proven formula.

Hi,

Geezus Christ....

Put a female name up and you guys dive all in, lol.

You are conversing with a bot at best case, worse case is an idiot troll from India.

Sincerely,
Theis

Totally agree. Look at "her" introduction post from a couple of weeks ago.
Same shit, different day.

Hence the pic thing...

Regardless of the Op being a troll .
This is a good topic .
I have had some excellent fun messing with Indian scammers on the phone .

Reactions: GPtuners
You ruined a lot of peoples fap session you know. They already had their fantasy lined out
You fap to something other than Indian bots? Must be strange.

Me, I’m sitting here about to blow a wad.

“Who’s a dirty little Indian program. Show me those Tatas, little miss Mahindra. God you are filthy, I’ll bet if I hammer you deep enough I’ll find some HCL in there....

OH GOD! We are gonna buffer overflow here! You are gonna be memory leaking for days!!! Umgehe. Aaaaasah”