• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Is anyone running a Andriod virtual emulator on PC

Boomholzer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2002
Midwest
For ballistic apps?

It would be nice to be able to run a Andriod based ballisic ap (Applied Ballistics/Shooter) on a PC for printing field hard copies using the same tool.

If so, which one, any quirks?, and where did you get it?

Thanks,
-B

Re: Is anyone running a Andriod virtual emulator on PC

I used the "Military" version of BulletFlight on my iPhone, just switch to a Samsung Galaxy Note running Android but have to pay again for the software as they are "unable" to transfer my purchase. I liked it, so I might just use the old iPhone for my shooting computer so to speak.

Re: Is anyone running a Andriod virtual emulator on PC

I have Shooter and Applied Ballistics on my Android phone. Both permit e-mailing the drop chart as a CSV file. I use Open Office Calc (open source version of Excel) on my PC to open the file. When I open the file, I leave it setup to separate the columns by Comma only. Do not separate by Spaces unless you want a real mess on your hands. From there, print as needed.