• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is Bannon gonna release the Kracken tomorrow ?

DIBBS

Old Mountain Man-Tired occasionally Grumpy SOB
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2008
    WARSHington State
    I really doubt it. All hell's gonna break loose , yeah right.:rolleyes:

Just more disappointment IMHO. Noise...

Release the Kracken, damnit.:ROFLMAO:

I Hope I'm wrong. After all, it is a Kangaroo court... insurrection my ass.

Again? How many times has that bastard been released?

I got duped into buying one of LaRue's special run Beverage Entry Tools for a $50.00 donation to Sydney Powell's Release the Kraken bullshit. I'm embarrassed to use it. Who knows who got the proceeds.

1657631627649.jpeg

Now I donate $4.00 to Biden for every gallon of diesel I buy. I need to go release my own Kraken.

Last edited:
    Reactions: DIBBS and Bender
    Just saw that Patrick Byrne is now set to testify. We're only a Ron Watkins sighting away from completing the circle jerk.

EDIT: I forgot about Mike Lindell. He's the pivot man.

Again? How many times has that bastard been released?

I got duped into buying one of LaRue's special run Beverage Entry Tools for a $50.00 donation to Sydney Powell's Release the Kraken bullshit. I'm embarrassed to use it. Who knows who got the proceeds.

View attachment 7910522

Now I donate $4.00 to Biden for every gallon of diesel I buy. I need to go release my own Kraken.

I actually thought that was Kamala on the bottle opener at first. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe the 1/6 Committe finally realized they wouldn't get an honest, sincere statement out of Steve Bannon.

"We Build the Wall" - As part of their pitch, they assured the public that 100 percent of the funds raised would be used “in the execution of our mission and purpose, Mr Bannon and three others defrauded hundreds of thousands of donors in connection with the "We Build the Wall" campaign, which raised $25m. Mr Bannon received more than $1m, at least some of which he used to cover personal expenses,.. By mid-2020, over $25 million had been raised and a 3-mile (4.8 km) section of fence had been built.

Responding to Mr Bannon's arrest, President Trump said he felt "very badly" about it. He also said he had had no involvement with "We Build the Wall". Steve Bannon, along with others, pardoned by President Donald Trump on 3 November 2020, the eve of the 2020 Presidential elections.

Trump supporters funded a private border wall on the banks of the Rio Grande, helping the builder secure $1.7 billion in federal contracts. Now the “Lamborghini” of border walls is in danger of falling into the river if nothing is done, experts say."