• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is Biden a Reptilian

918v

Range Physic
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2007
Miserable CA

1697949603258.jpeg

That's a fine idea... And I will respect his wishes. My firearms and I won't intervene when they decide to prey on his kind first because they made the "moral" choice to be defenseless.

After they're all gone, we can get down to settling the argument about whether match bullets are "effective" or not...

"Would you look at that... Turned him inside out. Never would have believed it."

Mike

As for the original topic...

Doesn't really matter. I've killed enough cottonmouths to know that a load of birdshot to the face stops reptiles every time.

"If it bleeds, we can kill it."

Mike

There’s video of someone impersonating him scratching his mask. For people that don’t know that the intelligence services have been swapping and impersonating people for ever, this information must be pretty hard to swallow. For those of us that know who Faul is, this is not surprising. At all.

Reactions: BurtG
Regarding TV show "V" and Men In Black--Biden can't be either. They were intelligent. More like Invasion of the Body Snatchers.