• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is CAPT Mark Kelly, USN a traitor or a patsy?

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    As a US government entity, engaging in any collaboration or "projects" with or connected to a foreign government without approval and sanctioning by the US government is an act of treason... If Mark Kelly was a Chinese citizen and a Chinese Communist Party official and engaging in the same activity with the US gov't, the CCP will treat him extremely harshly... So why couldn't the US impose draconian penalties upon those who do the same? Up to and including the death penalty...

Double knit douchebag.

Grabbed a bunch of Bloomberg anytown money and ran around as a gun grabber for a while. I guess that money dried up so he decided to be best buds with the CCP.

To be fair the seat he is running for was blue for a long time. I hope McStain and RBG are very uncomfortable right now.

2958877D-FB1E-4034-A832-8B5A8EFD4600.jpeg

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    To be fair the seat he is running for was blue for a long time. I hope McStain and RBG are very uncomfortable right now.

View attachment 7439703

What makes me even more uncomfortable is why would anyone sell him an AR-15 in the first place, knowing his anti-gun record...
    smiley_freak.gif

If it was my store he walked into, my replies to him would be "Hey, I know you... The gun ban guy right? What ya' doing here?.............. LOL what do you need a gun for? You are against guns and would gladly see all of your constituents disarmed...... Nah, bro, you shit in your own nest and now deal with it like a man. You don't need no gun, fam. Practice what you preach, homie..... Can I help the next person? Sorry about the line, this bum was trolling me and my business"...

The worst part is we have either him, or Sally McCain (or John McSally - your choice). HE is an absolute shit stain. Check out O'Keefe's report on his campaign not coming clean on his objective of gun control until AFTER the election.

I feel sorry for Gabby, however her father introduced me to her when she was 15 at his office. She was a little kid then, and hasn't gotten much better since then. Even before the shooting, she was an idiot. I miss her dad, he seemed like an OK guy.

Reactions: Bender
    Here’s proof that our government is bloated and irresponsible in their spending...

How else can you explain the cost to sent this dueshbag into space?

What makes me even more uncomfortable is why would anyone sell him an AR-15 in the first place, knowing his anti-gun record...
    smiley_freak.gif

If it was my store he walked into, my replies to him would be "Hey, I know you... The gun ban guy right? What ya' doing here?.............. LOL what do you need a gun for? You are against guns and would gladly see all of your constituents disarmed...... Nah, bro, you shit in your own nest and now deal with it like a man. You don't need no gun, fam. Practice what you preach, homie..... Can I help the next person? Sorry about the line, this bum was trolling me and my business"...

https://www.usnews.com/news/newsgram/articles/2013/03/26/mark-kelly-ar-15-purchase-blocked-by-tucson-gun-store

@Blue Sky Country
    - here’s the story- what you described, that’s pretty much what the gun store owner did. I live in Tucson and remember this was big news. Kelly is one of these “for me, but not for thee” liberals. His commercials make him out to be Jesus in a spacesuit, commanding the space shuttle, but he’s just another turd who wants to swim in the sewer with the other congressional excrement.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country