• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Is Chris Matthews doing time?

swampbuck

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
May 11, 2012
Mississippi
I almost lost a Remington Model 7 to him a while back but I work for the department of corrections and a few phone calls to the ATF and US Marshalls got my rifle back. He charged me double what I was quoted but I was glad to be only overcharged about $300. It was a rifle that my dad gave me on my 16th birthday.

Just hopeing he is doing time somewhere and if not at least broke in a gutter.

Re: Is Chris Matthews doing time?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NO POLITICAL POSTS</div></div>
I dont think he's talking about that Chris Mathews

I dont know if he is doing time, But he is not gunsmithing anymore at least that I know of. I freind of mine bought all his tooling so that pretty much signaled the end.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NO POLITICAL POSTS </div></div>

f069ad45_epic_facepalm_by_www-zaaap_-net_.jpg

Not doing time that I know of, but he did file bankruptcy. Anyone wishing to file a claim needs to potentially do so. A call to the Bankruptcy Court to find out if he filed a "no asset" chapter 7 is the smart thing. If he did file it as a "no asset" then they will not even let you file a claim regarding the amounts that he owes you. It does not stop you from filing a cause of action for nondischargability regarding your claim if you think he committed fraud. Here is his case number. The case was filed yesterday.

United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Missouri, Case number: 2:14-bk-20046

Debtors: Christopher Clint Matthews and Diana Kathleen Matthews

Date Filed: Jan. 22, 2014

Chapter 7