• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is everydaygunguy a legit website?

x2cross

Joe Dirtè
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2020
    Mathis, TX
    So I was looking on the everydaygunguy website after I saw them posting here on the Hide about a firearm in-stock. I went to the shotgun section and found a .410 that didn't have a photo, so I did a google search for it "legacy sports PUP410S" . That search revealed a TON of websites that all look the same, all designed the same, and most without physical addresses.

Has anyone ordered from these guys before?

@Every Day Gun Guy

Hello @x2cross thank you for asking. We are legit, and what you are seeing is many dealers are using an integration software that allows our distributors inventory to feed into our website not unlike many online retail websites. Many times this lets us integrate our local inventory with the warehouse inventory and drop-shipping. That is why they look very similar in design. Sometimes the distributors don't have photos uploaded of the product yet. I've been a member of the forum and Sniper's Hide community for many years. I can understand your apprehension, and thank you for asking the community before just dismissing us.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

phone: (469) 562-1882
    email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

-Mark