• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is everyone sold out of H4350?

ctressler

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2008
Flagstaff, AZ
I’m in need of an 8lb jug of Hodgdon H4350 and every store and online site I’ve checked is sold out. Does anybody know where I can get some?

Places I've checked:
3rd Generation
Natchez
Powder Valley
MidSouth
Brownells
Midway

Re: Is everyone sold out of H4350?

Damn. Even they are out now. Hoping somebody gets some in stock in a few weeks. Gonna have to push this order out a few weeks.

Too bad your not in Mississippi. I bought 10 #'s today for 21$ a #

I can tell you where an 8 pound jug is, but it would be exceedingly hard to obtain.
Guys I feel for you, I do, but it is too late now to play catch up with loading supplies.
Anything you thought you needed or would need in the next year, should have been obtained well in advance of 11/6/12.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ott6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe it may be in stock at precision reloading </div></div>

It looks like they do, thanks for the info!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CTressler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ott6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe it may be in stock at precision reloading </div></div>

It looks like they do, thanks for the info! </div></div>

yep i just bought 8lbs and feel something like a fool.

its because of the panic that this stuff is sold out. and we are all feeding on ourselves. but i guess i better buy now if i want to be shooting this spring for sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can tell you where an 8 pound jug is, but it would be exceedingly hard to obtain.
Guys I feel for you, I do, but it is too late now to play catch up with loading supplies.
Anything you thought you needed or would need in the next year, should have been obtained well in advance of 11/6/12.</div></div>

I have an unopened 8# jug and my 260 Rem will be finished in a couple of weeks so was hoping another 1 or 2 8# jugs. I've got enough to last a couple of months and we'll see what this panic buying is going to do to pricing
frown.gif

Man, I checked my stock and was down to half a pound. Made a trip to my big box store and they were out of H4350, Varget, well pretty much everything but shotgun and pistol powder. Did get the last pound of IMR4350, so at least can do my 30-06 workups, but dang. Thank goodness I stocked up on other goodies the last four years.

I have been developing loads with H4350 formy new 6.5 Creedmoor and I have had trouble getting it. I used RL15 in my .308, might start using RL17 FOR IT seems to be a lot more of it a lot cheaper

I can get 20 or so pounds 23 to 24$ a lb and help you guys out provided you supply the shipping cost plus haz fee with money order up front. Most likely 8 to 9 lbs of same lot but ALOT of it when I left yesterday

precision reloading didn't have it and they took way too long to send me an email saying they were out after I placed an order. I'm finding many people are keeping it listed on their website, even though they are actually sold out.

Aimsmall55, can you get 8lb jugs?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CTressler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">precision reloading didn't have it and they took way too long to send me an email saying they were out after I placed an order. I'm finding many people are keeping it listed on their website, even though they are actually sold out.

Aimsmall55, can you get 8lb jugs?</div></div>

Tried to get one myself. No go. But the 1# bottles are only 22$ a can. They have tons of it. Picked up 10 cans same lot 2 days ago. Willing to help ya if you want. But it'll have to be after Xmas whereas I'm outta town

PV is out of a lot of the Hodgdon powders. I was going to help my buddy reload for his 223 but I may have to use my stash to help him get his loads done.

damn, I need an 8lb jug of that good stuff too.
guess I'll have to wait.

I've heard from a couple retailers that this powder in 8 lb jugs should be back on shelves mid to late January. I'm trying not to panic, I'm good for a few more matches, I just hate cutting it this close.

Chris, Hunter Outpost there in Flag has a couple one pound cans of H4350 in stock. I was just there yesterday.

The "panic buying" is bullshit.
The dealers should have put a limit on purchases to eliminate the truckload stockpiling by some of "US".
Congress is not going to ban bullets...in fact, not likely to ban anything by the time all is said and done, people calm down and rational heads prevail. Nothing will ever get out of Committee.