• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is Flip running this place yet?

JLP83

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 22, 2017
    Texas
    Last I heard was his lawyers were in the midst of kicking the vertically challenged human to the curb. Where do we stand?

• Haha
    Reactions: Bender and lash
    This has the latest.

Answer to the question is not likely ever.

Reactions: JLP83
    This has the latest.

This has the latest.

So I didn’t get to page 2 or where things usually go gay tiger. I’m just curious how the one that lives eats and breathes pit had no clue who Flip is?

Uhm…do you?
    I’m familiar with his past as a sales associate of overpriced nighttime goods and was a witness to the divorce thread. I even paid way too much for a snow monster t-shirt and sticker just so I would never forget.

Not sure what you’re getting at.

• Love
    Reactions: Bender
    So I didn’t get to page 2 or where things usually go gay tiger. I’m just curious how the one that lives eats and breathes pit had no clue who Flip is?
    If you missed that thread you missed the Flips. It was only around for maybe 3 days tops before it was gone. It was growing faster than Motivational does at its height. If you were gone for a weekend you wouldn't know about it. I'm sure he knew about EliteUAS but not by the flips name.

I wish it could come back as locked. Messes up the narrative of the Legendary Thread with it gone. Or it would be nice to have a screenshot of the final first post. It was updated with the thread drift documented.

Reactions: akmike47 and BurtG
    Flip is most likely telling the warden in the prison he is in that he will soon be running the prison :D

• Haha
    Reactions: 6.5SH and BurtG
    He’s not all bad he hooked me up with some good to great deals

Saw Run KFC on MTV's where are they now .
    Apparently the Bumble was stalking a female Sasquatch . Long story short Dog the Bounty Hunter teamed up with Yukon Cornelius to apprehend him .
    🎼🎼🎼 Bad Bumble Baaadd Bumble Whatcha gone do
    Watcha gone do when dey come for you .

Can someone check on his social media activity or is he still in the clink? I’m not on any socials so I can’t check. There’s a good chance I wouldn’t even if I did have some social media account though…

Reactions: lash