• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is Infiray Clip C series Thermal Monocular Available in US?

harry_x1

Khalsa
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2019
Hi All,
New to thermal and night vision stuff. Was looking to buy this particular model from Infiray for thermal imaging. It is a clip on and can convert any dayscope into a thermal type scope. However I am unable to find any site where I can buy this particular model. Does any one has any pointers in this regard? Also, if there are some good alternatives or suggestions, please let me know.

best
Harjeet

Reactions: Kris
I think the status is not yet but soon. They have a hogster clip on but it's probably worth waiting for the 640 yoter.

Eta my bad was thinking Bering Optics. I think the iray, Bering, and possibly steiner all use the iray sensor/core so it's a matter of which housing and features you like best. Seems like they'll all come down in roughly the same price bracket.

Reactions: harry_x1
UNV is the master distributor for iRay in the USA, I believe. They will have the most current, reliable info.

Reactions: harry_x1