• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is It Fair To Say...

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    Anyone watching the WI v Brooks trial? He's the guy who plowed through a Christmas parade last November killing 6 and injuring many others. He's been representing himself pro se and it's been somewhat entertaining. I was hoping he would act more crazy in court such as Ronnie O'Neal. He's had to be removed a few times already and put in another courtroom. Today was pretty funny how he kept thinking there's a plaintiff in a criminal trial. I will tip my MAGA cap to the judge for having tons of patience and ensuring he gets a fair trial. Just sucks having to hear all those obnoxious WI accents. I'm personally getting sick of all those accents. Rittenhouse trial, Edgecomb trial, Halderson trial, and now Brooks.

Has he shit in his hand and thrown it at anyone yet?

No, but he had his Covid19 test results today forcefully removed from him and given to the judge and she read out that his results were negative. They then showed him in the other courtroom crying over it.

He's also ripped his shirt off, thrown tons of tantrums, and accused a juror of flipping him off. The clips I've seen are entertaining. I'm looking forward to seeing his fit when the verdict comes in.

I see the media can't resist covering this so they have advanced to calling him by his name instead of SUV.

Obnoxious Wi Accents? Excusez-moi This trial is a waste of taxpayer monies. He should have been lit up on the scene.