• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Is it just me...

rwleonard

Private
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2004
Virginia
...or does Leupold's web site suck? I've been trying to figure out things like, can you put M5 dials on my scope, how much is it to put a TMR in it, what are the subtensions of the VH reticle at full power, all to no avail.

Maybe I just can't figure out where to look, but it shouldn't be that damn hard. It's about enough to make me never buy another damn Leupold product again.

Rick

Re: Is it just me...

I hate their website too. It doesn't navigate well and you cannot price modifications to scopes that they will work on but are no longer in production...

Hey Guys,

With a lot of teh customizations on scopes you already have its best to give their custom shop a call direct. On new custom builds they do have the seperate custom page or feel feel to give me a call with a custom build, we do new leupold custom scope orders here as well.

As for their other info. I sometimes need to bounce from their site, to the catalog, then to my seperate retciel spec sheets. If you ever need some info, send me a PM so I can hunt it down and get it back to you.

Trevor B.

I really like Optics Planet & TIS responses ... give customer service the opportunity to provide you service.

Seems too often folks judge end product quality & customer service based on online marketing tools & other people's opinion ... vs on first-hand end product & customer service experience.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hamstur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems too often folks judge end product quality & customer service based on online marketing tools & other people's opinion ... vs on first-hand end product & customer service experience. </div></div>

I said their web-site sucks. Didn't say anything about the end product or customer service. Seems too often folks judge a post by what they want it to be & other people's opinions...vs first hand reading experience.