• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is it the same in your area?

JoshPutman

Make tar and feathers great again.
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2020
Michigan
I made an observation about a month ago, and have been paying attention since then. When an election was coming up, there would be political signs in people's yards EVERYWHERE.

For this upcoming mid term election, I'm not seeing very many at all. Maybe folks are getting to the point where they are just saying fuck it, it ain't worth voting, because there isn't anyone worth voting FOR.

Are you noticing the same thing where you live?

Don't see any in yards where I live, but there weren't really any* in 2016, 2018 or 2020 either.

*Enough to speak of

Now that you mention it I don't see many in my AO.
I only put them up when they ask me to and no one has asked me this year.
I do have handouts in my office for visitors though.

Reactions: lash
Some for the statewide elections (US Senate, Governor), not much else...also not a complaint.

I made an observation about a month ago, and have been paying attention since then. When an election was coming up, there would be political signs in people's yards EVERYWHERE.

For this upcoming mid term election, I'm not seeing very many at all. Maybe folks are getting to the point where they are just saying fuck it, it ain't worth voting, because there isn't anyone worth voting FOR.

I don't find it unusual. I can't remember a midterm where people went out of their way to put political signs on their yard.

I've never had one. Nor will I ever.

Reactions: lash and FWoo45

Where I'm at the primary is when there were big election signs. Now, not so much.

In my county we are slipping a bit, because in 2020 DJT only got around 70% of the vote. In the next county over it was well over 90%. Our elections get decided in the primary.

I didn't even notice it but the OP is right - in my area there are virtually no signs and usually there is stuff everywhere. Weird now that I think of it.

VooDoo

There had been an article on "clandestine voters" about a month ago on all the major media rags. Basically, they are saying that "clandestine conservative voters" will bring about a red landslide in the midterms. These conservative voters never display signs, wear political themed clothing, or even talk about their views because they are aware that they can get canceled, or make their houses/vehicles targets of vandalism, so they become grey men and women. Article was obviously written by a leftist and they are scared that their own actions have made formerly politically active and flamboyant conservatives into shadowy ninjas who will smile at them in public and then stab them in the back when an opportunity arises. I see it as pretty good. At least they are aware of the Pandora's box that they opened.

I don’t really see any out here, we have a liberal artsy town surrounded by conservative country folks, both I don’t see really any signs

Maybe the peasants are starting to realize

deec67722974084ec3307cc24231584aef267c4b960cf73641191625c79c547b.jpg

Meh. It’s midterms. It’s a showdown between the bases, augmented by a few that are pissed. Except for O’Rorke and Abbott, I haven’t seen/heard any political advertisements. I would not say that the lack of homeowner signs is particularly noteworthy.

All of the sanctioned political violence in 2020 moved the line. Don't forget the criminal loving DA's bought and paid for by Soros.

Reactions: WaltHer
The two liberal homes on my street that "advertise" the fact - have their yards full of political signs to go along with their virtue signaling Ukraine flags. I believe both homes are owned by teachers, since early on their signs were only about school board positions and school funding initiatives. Nobody bothers them or their signs. Two years ago one of them got busted for kicking down Trump signs.

Our City and County offices are decided in this election and I see a lot of signs. US Senator and Representative are secure and very few of their signs.

Mostly lib signs in the yards out early, around here. Republican signs get vandalized or removed.
Not too many signs other than the ones for libs.
I think a lot of people have had enough and will vote to end this catastrophe Pedo Joe has created.

Doesn't seem to be as many here now as there were with Trump. People probably just don't want their shit vandalized for something silly.
This pisses me off too because that corrugated plastic sign material is the absolute perfect target backer especially the ones wide enough to hold a picture of Stacy Abrams.
(All signs collected after the election, of course)

Reactions: Dot3
I think everyone is concerned about vandals for supporting non-communist candidates.
Maybe but there are few (very few) signs for Democrat's or Republicans. Hell, the guy across the street had his Bernie Sanders sign in his yard until Summer of 2021 - he's a rabid campaign sign aficionado. Nothing right now. There's usually lots of stuff out by now as this is a heavy unionized and politically motivated area what with all the heavy industry and John Deere Plants every few blocks.

Eerily sparse the signs are this mid term time.

VooDoo

The two liberal homes on my street that "advertise" the fact - have their yards full of political signs to go along with their virtue signaling Ukraine flags. I believe both homes are owned by teachers, since early on their signs were only about school board positions and school funding initiatives. Nobody bothers them or their signs. Two years ago one of them got busted for kicking down Trump signs.

Teachers tend to be the least educated in the real world

Maybe but there are few (very few) signs for Democrat's or Republicans. Hell, the guy across the street had his Bernie Sanders sign in his yard until Summer of 2021 - he's a rabid campaign sign aficionado. Nothing right now. There's usually lots of stuff out by now as this is a heavy unionized and politically motivated area what with all the heavy industry and John Deere Plants every few blocks.

Eerily sparse the signs are this mid term time.

VooDoo
It's one of those things you don't notice until it gets pointed out to you.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Lots of signs at a few intersections on the way to work. Don't really see a lot at personal residents though.

A few keep Gaetz fighting signs but thats about it.

Have not got a sample ballot in the mail. And already have a nearly 8k people who have voted by mail...

32F88ABD-A67B-403A-92E3-1294A013BF55.jpeg

Aint no leftist winning here.
C00E61E9-2376-4DA1-8E2E-EC43ECF70918.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Doesn't seem to be as many here now as there were with Trump. People probably just don't want their shit vandalized for something silly.
This pisses me off too because that corrugated plastic sign material is the absolute perfect target backer especially the ones wide enough to hold a picture of Stacy Abrams.
(All signs collected after the election, of course)
That would be the 1 mile target I assume?

Our elections are coming up to remove our cunt of a governor in NY. I've yet to see one sign for that bitch. I suspect she figures it's in the bag. She may be right. Politicians have turned this into the welfare state and now it's packed with lazy do nothing lifetime multi- generational welfare recipients. Their votes are bought and paid for and have been for years.

Reactions: lash
Our elections are coming up to remove our cunt of a governor in NY. I've yet to see one sign for that bitch. I suspect she figures it's in the bag. She may be right. Politicians have turned this into the welfare state and now it's packed with lazy do nothing lifetime multi- generational welfare recipients. Their votes are bought and paid for and have been for years.
My wife and I left NY 10 years ago. My parents left this year. There's 4 republican votes that are missing. For years working class conservative people have been leaving NY and headed to Texas, Florida, Georgia and other less blue states. So you're short a few votes. But independants and maybe not psycho democrats might turn away from the democrat.
Good luck up there.

Reactions: Carlos Danger
I always love when they don't tell you which political party they are running with . but agree ain't a one of them running in almost any state with spit .

Last edited:
Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
Not shit where I live but that’s not surprising, especially at midterms. If you don’t know who you are voting for by now, then you shouldn’t be voting. Most people I feel like don’t really give a shit anymore. What’s the point? Does it really matter who is in office? Do they really do much to help their common brothers and sisters? Or do they just leech off of the taxpayers? Honest question. Sure there are some that fo great things but by and large can you tell me something your money has gone to that has made a real impact for you? I’ll go vote, out of respect but I’m not expecting anything of meaning to actually be done for the benefits if they people. It’s all an illusion and it has been for a long time.

Reactions: TurboTrout
If anyone remembers what the Trump economy was like vs now (and next year will be sooooo much worse), then YES, it most certainly matters. The pubs will screw us too but the dems will make us all broke , screw us, and corrupt our children doing it. YES, IT DOES MATTER. Also, if the pubs take the house this year they will have it locked up for 10 years. This isn't a guess, it's a fact. So please get everyone you know to vote!

Last edited:
Reactions: TurboTrout
If anyone remembers what the Trump economy was like vs now (and next year will be sooooo much worse), then YES, it most certainly matters. The pubs will screw us too but the dems will make us all broke , screw us, and corrupt our children doing it. YES, IT DOES MATTER. Also, if the pubs take the house this yeat they will have it locked up for 10 years. This isn't a guess, it's a fact. So please get everyone you know to vote!
Well yes, if we are talking about the effect on my money and the overall economy, the Trump years were golden. Hell I had like a 54% ROI on most of my investments. It was insane. So, if nothing else I’ll vote for the old pocketbook!

I don't find it unusual. I can't remember a midterm where people went out of their way to put political signs on their yard.

I've never had one. Nor will I ever.
Maybe try getting out of mommys basement during daylight will help you see ?

I always love when they don't tell you which plitical party they are running with . but agree ain't a one of them running in almost any state with spit .
It does not take much brain power to figure it out . Oh wait , never mind .o_O

Reactions: acudaowner
In my area for "lesser" elections/races, you go to vote and see the same person's name running on every party line (except maybe some small obscure one you've never heard of). You start to think "why am I even here?" Democracy, whoopie!

In my area for "lesser" elections/races, you go to vote and see the same person's name running on every party line (except maybe some small obscure one you've never heard of). You start to think "why am I even here?" Democracy, whoopie!
Haven’t seen that. But, I’ve seen a bunch of unopposed elections. They just list a single candidate with an option to vote or not.

Same. Small town and running unopposed.

If they are made with wood, getting snagged for heat, due to fuel costs.
If they support Kari Lake, they are being posted in trees 8 feet above the ground to keep Dems from stealing them.
People bitch about signs in trees, I'm like, well, if Dems don't like it, quit stealing them.
Action = reaction

We have a fair amount of signs in my area. Nothing close to when Trump was running. Still a lot of Trumps signs up.
I to have noticed a few years back that signs no longer have party affiliation on them. None of these candidates seem to want to be connected to their parties.

We have a fair amount of signs in my area. Nothing close to when Trump was running. Still a lot of Trumps signs up.
I to have noticed a few years back that signs no longer have party affiliation on them. None of these candidates seem to want to be connected to their parties.
Here the Republicans clearly state that they are Republicans.
The Democraps hope you don't know for sure that they are in lock-step with the retard in the white house.

I see far fewer signs these days. I think I am in the camp of it doesn't seem to matter. I drove from the middle of MT to south Texas right after our last election and I saw about 50,000 Trump signs and maybe 3 Biden signs, no shit. Allegedly, Biden still won by a pretty large margin. The heart of the US seems to be a different country now than what apparently exists on the east and west coasts. I am just going to keep doing my thing and rest easy knowing that I am surrounded by more real Americans than whatever the fuck is living off my tax dollars in LA and NYC.

The past few years there has been a decline in my AO and my work route. The trend has been several signs placed in certain areas about 3 weeks before election day. As far as individual property owners I have seen several less signs and hardly any bumper stickers on cars. Of course there are exceptions like the Bernie supporters seem to like leaving their stickers on.

I see mostly Democrat signs virtue signaling to each other. I did some door knocking for friends who were running for local office. They told me to only knock on the doors of houses with American flags flying. Democrats do not fly the flag of oppression, racism, and hatred.

Reactions: MadDuner
I see mostly Democrat signs virtue signaling to each other. I did some door knocking for friends who were running for local office. They told me to only knock on the doors of houses with American flags flying. Democrats do not fly the flag of oppression, racism, and hatred.
You could tell who the Trump voters were by watching for American Flags on their cars.

I'm happy to report that in addition to American Flags - I'm also seeing plenty of Gadsden Flags flying directly below Old Glory lately. Those won't be the Democrap voters for sure.