• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is It worthwhile bedding my CZ452 in my manners stock

To me, the first mod to any factory rifle is the trigger. Have you done that yet? I suspect bedding really only helps the worst of stocks.

In factory form, I never really got better groups that 0.50" at 50 yards with my 452Varmint

Maybe...maybe not.
A way to test, that I've used several times, is to make temporary epoxy shims.
Wax the receiver, wax the inletting, then add just enough epoxy to stabilize the receiver.
I call it dot-shimming. Not a true bedding job, and if the results don't satisfy, remove 'em.
If they do improve the accuracy, then do a true bedding job. Same for the barrel.

If done right it sure won't hurt. I've personally never had a gun shoot worse after pillar bedding, glass bedding, or both. If you can do it yourself its cheap enough.

Like everyone has said bedding won't hurt but with my CZ 455 with a factory Manners stock I can attest the tolerances are pretty tight so for right now I'm leaving it alone. May have it pillared and bedded at a later date