• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is Larue still replacing broken ARMS mounts?

OverWatch

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2009
USA
Is LaRue still replacing broken ARMS mounts? If so, does it apply to all mounts or just certain models?

Thanks,
OW

Re: Is Larue still replacing broken ARMS mounts?

When did Larue ever replace broken ARMS mounts ?

Prior to SHOT a year or so ago they would swap you for any broken ARMS mount you had with whatever their equivalent was but that was just a SHOT show stunt .

Lots of posts of guys purposely breaking shit just to get a replacement Larue mount went around back then
wink.gif

Thanks, I remember reading or seeing it but I could not remember what the deal was. I did I search with SHOTSHOW in it and found the letter I guess it was a one time offer.

OW

Yup...just a 1-time SHOT Show publicity/marketing stunt about 1.5yrs ago. It was precipitated by a lot of @#$%, but as I recall, it was primarily in retaliation to the ARMS lawsuit against Larue re: alleged infringement by Larue on the ARMS #17 patent, etc.