• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is lvl 4 armor worth it?

I am putting new, well they aren't "new" just new to my car, doors on my 77 Monte Carlo. Anyone know what level of armor plating I should put in them?
View attachment 7933671
It's for when I have to make runs for baby formula
Dude… Home Depot sells ceramic plates in convenient 12x12 and 18x18” squares. Cut to fit, duct tape… you know the drill.

I just ordered hesco 400 series level IVs.

Why? I dont fucking know...its heavy as balls, but its a L sapi, and it was fairly priced via DSG mil pricing.

Just buy whatever the hell you want and make it work. I don't care about the weight bc its purpose driven and temp coverage in an urban environment (or my house) because I can't see 360 degrees. That being said, I hope they hit me center mass or I am gonna possibly die laughing at the fact I pissed $400 away.

Reactions: Jmccracken1214
Youve got a point there. Im sure the realistic odds of getting smoked with a 30-06 AP is probably slim to none anyways.
Probably a hell of a lot less than some dudes 7mm magnum deer rifle, which is a shit ton of energy too.

Put it another way, would you rather have a heavyweight boxer punch you in the guts bare fisted, or with one of those indian spike fist things, katar or something like that?

I think they are a complete waste unless you are in a static position in a warzone wearing every type of PPE you can find.

Would much rather have a large coverage (A size to big) Special threat plates to retain mobility and protect from actual expected threats like M885 and M885A1.