• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is my 6 arc man bun worthy

B Man

Little Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2010
South side of Big River
Was building a gun with a Tube, and last minute pulled the plug and went 180. Figured this fit better for more use.
Rifle will uses Matched Lantac Onyx set, Proof 20 CF barrel, pri gas buster CH handle, superlative gb, lantac enhanced 6 arc bcg. So we shall see how it shoots soon.
3B85DFAB-ACB4-42E0-AC71-794358F77F85.jpeg
8D90529A-F345-436A-B1FF-3270DB9D52E6.jpeg

Last edited:
My ASC with the blue follower has been 100% in my Grendel and ARC. I have a 5rd 7.62x39 mag that hasn't malfunctioned either but I have probably only shot 30 or 40 rounds throught it.

Reactions: B Man
I have both ASC mag types with the red and the blue followers. They are the same follower just a different color. I have had good luck with the Duramags and ASC so far.

Reactions: B Man
Before we can assess the man-bun-ness of the rifle, I need you to fill out this questionnaire…

Do you shoot in flip flops?

Do your “wind calls” consist of some variation of “edge of plate/target?”

What are your thought on “free recoil?”

Does the rifle weigh as much as a toddler?

Define “group.”

Berger, Sierra, or Hornady?

mRad or MOA?

Since you asked.
Kevlar rail wraps should be reserved for FA mag dumps and gay reach arounds, just like MOA dildos. 🥂

Since you asked.
Kevlar rail wraps should be reserved for FA mag dumps and gay reach arounds, just like MOA dildos. 🥂
What’s bigger, Moa or Mil dildos? And do they come in separate colors?

Actually though on a serious note, the handguard wrap is for during the winter hunting it is kinda nice grabbing the wrap instead of freezing aluminum. Never mag dumped am AR, might lose more points there.
I thought soft hands would help me into the club.? No?

Uh muh gerd. I just zoomed in to see your scope is in MOA. Sorry, the man-bun club is full…
Your requirements are mo hard than I thought! I never get to hang with the cool kids…. 😁

My ASC with the blue follower has been 100% in my Grendel and ARC. I have a 5rd 7.62x39 mag that hasn't malfunctioned either but I have probably only shot 30 or 40 rounds throught it.

Good to know! They are much easier to come across.
I have both ASC mag types with the red and the blue followers. They are the same follower just a different color. I have had good luck with the Duramags and ASC so far.

From some pictures and comments on AR15.com I saw they had different cut outs at the lip. The red 6arc mag was cut deeper so figured it had a reason. Good to know know about your luck with them.

Mags ordered. Asc with red follower. From reading around they work good, what are running?

I got Duramags based on the recommendations of others and they've been reliable so far. Some say ASC and Elanders are spotty. I ran some ASC's years ago trying to get a couple 6mm AR's and 6.5 Grendels to work but can't say one way or another if they were reliable.

Pretty big thread about the Steiner. Glass is great. Turret clicks suck. Turret lock sucks. Had to warranty it as soon as I opened up due to a missing fastener on the elevation turret. I start bitching at post #813
https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/steiner-t6xi.7126108/page-17

I own three and ran one very hard on a 5.56 I take to 850 about every trip. Been solid. But everyone has a dislike for something. I will agree the turrets have a soft click a lot like trijicons but still distinct and dead on with no play. Rest of the optic I am very pleased with.