• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Is my seekins mount twisted/shitty/fine

DangerRanger

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2018
East
This is a seekins 34mm 20 moa mount. I have a second just like it. They both do the same thing. When set on a flat surface. One of the 4 cool contact points won’t touch. It will wobble back and forth on the other points with pressure.

This seems possible it’s could cause some torquing in my scope tub when I tighten it down on my rail. Is this true or am I incorrect.

Is this a problem or all good? I’ve not noticed this in other mounts, but historically have used rings so I wouldn’t notice it.

So I guess as long as the angle itself or of the clamping pieces Is more important than them being the same overall height
Yeh, I would use it with confidence. For the life of me I can't think of anyone ever having an issue with Glenn's rings. I have two sets of them myself that I've had for years.