• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is she fat???

Is she fat?

• Fuck no she hot AF

Votes: 138 84.7%
  • Yes, and I like men in tight shirts.

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Hell, I’m gay and even think that she’s hot AF

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Yes, she is fat, you wanna see my video game collection?

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I can’t roll my eyes hard enough. Let’s get back to touching peepees.

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    Is she fat?
    3BE181A2-432A-44A2-B3BA-CFAFE3AA54AE.jpeg
    2DF0EF90-EA00-471A-A587-8D29771D4F22.jpeg
    A5A20262-27BF-4E10-8A1D-BDD8D5D7F7FF.jpeg
    3B8EE9B9-3B64-4B17-940C-DF9336C67575.png

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
    Not fat, but nowadays when I see photos like this without the ass shot, I can't rule out it being a dude tucking the frank and beans.

I guess I could pay attention to her but we’re gonna have to finish docking first

Nope, maybe thick. Need to see her ass.
    She has nice curves!

Wait this is Bender so it's probably a dude. WTF!!!

Not fat. Her shoulders are wider than her hips though and she’s probably insecure about it. In all of those planned pics she’s either pushing her shoulders back, elongating her upper body in the yoga pose or cutting one shoulder off in the selfie. In the candid pic in the red shirt you can see it clear as day. Looks like she also got herself some tig ole bitties To distract from her unusual torso shape.

Also consider that she grew up playing the frumpy smart sister on modern
    family behind Sarah Hyland and I’m betting she has some noteworthy self esteem issues. Sooooo......

Does she eat ass?

50/50. 2 to 1 for a man dime with a waxed butt.

all things equal...if shes not considered fat now (right or wrong) wait 2 years

shes young which means everything is still in the right place
    she was heavier so shes already hitting the gym hard
    make up artist
    professional designer for clothing fitted to her exact body

shes "maxed out" and still on the fence

put her in a hoodie on the couch after a couple of nachos on a long weekend and then get back to me

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: deersniper
    Not fat yet, but wait. For now nothing that a couple brown paper grocery bags wouldnt fix.

Nice Toe.

That is all.

She is a little over weight. I wouldn’t say fat now but definitely will be in a few years. Needs to hit the gym. But my preference is for thinner toned women

Yeah She's Phat!

But Bender will probably reveal this was a dude......................? And that would be fucked up!

Yeah but if you thought she was a woman while you were fucking her, does that still make you gay.....🤔🤔🤔🤔

Doc