• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is Shepherd Smith...

EddieNFL

SMSgt
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2006
Florida
...blowing John Kerry? Little creampuff is talking about Trump's remarks to NATO.

"He's setting the globe back centuries." I thought NATO was about 70 years old.

"Germany is our friend and treasured ally." We have no friends, only allies when we're needed.

I guess he wasn't diplomatic enough for our more faint of heart "allies." Well. diplomacy hasn't accomplished much.

There's more than a few US bases in Germany that can stand closure, and some cheap land in Poland that can take their place. They're a better NATO ally anyhow, with a far better record of commitment in their defense spending as well as on the battlefield in recent years. Moving our personnel there would not only save $$$ in the long run while financially supporting a better partner in the way of jobs and area spending that comes with a US base, but I feel it's high time we not leave Poland to be a buffer between the Russians and the rest of Europe.

As for Shep Smith? He's just another spinster with an agenda, haven't watched his program in ages. I have as much trust of newsworthiness and factual reporting from him as I do Rachel Maddow.

C40NhTRVYAAS4XB.jpg

R

Reactions: jungle45
Shep is an unwatchable buffoon. Why Fox gave him a raise and new contract is beyond me.
Fox should fire Shep immediately and replace with Kristin Fisher IMO :)
download.jpg

I hate Shepard Smith. He belongs on MSNBC. He's supposed to be their straight news guy, and he inserts his own commentary in every single thing he says. He's a joke of a reporter, and he's not intelligent enough to have a commentary program where someone might challenge him.

Reactions: Redmanss