• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Is the AMG® UH-1® GEN II worth the money?

I have the gen I and a EXPS 3-4. Like them both quite a lot. Though the battery life is technically better on the AMG and honestly i really really like how large the window is on the AMG. Then Gen II is even larger. The AMG is roughly the same length and slimmer as well. Glass is better on the EOTech. Vortex has a blueish hue but honestly i think that's kinda moot for it's purpose. They're both awesome, you're likely to find the AMG cheaper.

My only gripe is someone desperately needs a shake-awake feature for holographics. Thoroughly enjoy that about the holosuns i've used.

Reactions: GhostFace
Who tried the AMG UH-1 Gen 2? Worth the money or better off with Eotech?
I have two of them ... one on my LWRCI SMG-45, and one on my 300-BLK SBR (Adams Arms). They tick all the boxes. Tough, bright, accurate, great battery life, large lens, solid mount, hold zero on remount, blah blah blah. Totally happy with them. Way better than any red dot. I give 'em two trigger fingers "UP".

I have the gen I and a EXPS 3-4. Like them both quite a lot. Though the battery life is technically better on the AMG and honestly i really really like how large the window is on the AMG. Then Gen II is even larger. The AMG is roughly the same length and slimmer as well. Glass is better on the EOTech. Vortex has a blueish hue but honestly i think that's kinda moot for it's purpose. They're both awesome, you're likely to find the AMG cheaper.

My only gripe is someone desperately needs a shake-awake feature for holographics. Thoroughly enjoy that about the holosuns i've used.

I am in the same boat as the OP, really looking hard at the huey gen 2 for a 9mm banshee i have on the way. But i really wanted a holosun 512c because of the closed emitter style sight and shake awake but they are nonexistent right now and idk when they will pop again.