• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

is the price right

b1c2r3r4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2011
texas
I posted on a different forum a new stripped new frontier lower with a new upper with dust cover and forward assist and a new complete bolt carrier group for $430. Do Yall think this is priced high? I am not trying to gouge anybody just trying to get my money back.

With the BCG included I think you're fine. There's guys asking 300+ for plain jane BCG's right now, so you're in a reasonable ballpark considering the current rush on all things AR related.

Forget it. Let the buyer make that decision.

I just sold a DPMS LR 308 for $2,050.00. I made a good profit from it. The dude didn't have to buy it. He could have said no. But he had ample means, didn't want to wait for them to come available on the market again (and they will, but nobody can be patient), and paid what I wanted.

A turd is worth a million dollars if someone will give you that much.

A stripped bolt carrier sold on ebay today for $1000. What's the question again?

I saw a rock river arms complete bolt carrier group go for $432 on ebay last week. i saw a partial bolt carrier group go for $232 this weekend.

-Paulus

lol, time to part out a few rifles. even on here guys are asking way too much. there is a chrome one thats 399 or 499 listed here. thats just crazy. i got lucky and a month ago someone here say me posting just a bit too late in a for sale thread. he offered me one for 100. complete except for an extractor pin