• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is the Savage Firearm Shop.com a scam site?

Vodoun daVinci

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Dec 17, 2017

I was trying to contact the Savage Custom Order Dept. and was directed to the above site.....something ain't right with this. Is this a known (to everybody but me) scam site ripping off Savage potential buyers? Can't seem to specify things like calibers and accessories until you pay in Crypto Currency. I'm in touch with them via Email as well but it still seems like an elaborate scam.

Or maybe I have Covid Brain yet. Anyone else use this with success?

Thanks in Advance!

VooDoo

Lol, what do you think?

You already know the answer to your question. If you suspect it is, you’re probably right. Avoid it unless you come into overwhelming evidence that its legit (common sense).

How hard is it to put an item in your cart and then proceed to checkout where it shows the only options for payment are Cryptocurrency, Zelle Pay, Cash App or Venmo.
    In the words of our beloved national leader....C'mon man!

Just talked to Savage Arms and the real Custom Order Department and this is indeed known to Savage as a scam. Must be pretty powerful if a company like Savage is failing to get their ISP to remove the site based on Copyright Infringement.

Thanks for indulging me....I'll order from the legitimate Custom Orders Shop when ready.

VooDoo

Look all I know is when the prince of the Sudan is your long lost Uncle and needs money you send it, I mean he put me in his will and everything.

Really? Only pay with crypto, and you have to ask if it is a scam site?

These sites pop up like mushrooms after a storm. The firearm companies are not good enough at whack a mole to keep them in check.

Marketed to people that would buy custom savage rifles and parts. They know how to target the sub80 crowd.

Marketed to people that would buy custom savage rifles and parts. They know how to target the sub80 crowd.
    Why would anyone pay savage to make a custom piece of shit. This is some weapons grade autism.

• Haha
    Reactions: JR_77