• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Is the US getting the Pulsar Krypton 2?

mikefraz

Private
Minuteman
Dec 24, 2013
The Krypton 2 was announced early this year at the IWA show. It was said that it would be released Q1 of 2023 in Europe. I know that it took awhile for the Krypton 1 to be released in the US after it was released in Europe. Do any of you dealers or people on the know have an ETA when/if we’ll get it in the US?

I also saw that the price point for the Krypton 2 was ~3,100 euros, which even after converting to USD is WAY cheaper than the current Krypton. Is that price correct? Is that dealer price?

Just purchased one from EuroOptic...good luck finding the adapters that actually make it a "CLIP ON" device. EuroOptic only listed one type and out of stock. So far unable to find any in the US, or an international store that will ship to US. Had to search out and find another dealer to get the Monocular attachment (FXG50 does not include monocular or adapters)

Reactions: mikefraz
Good to know. I think I’ve moved on to other clip ons anyway. Pulsar snoozed and losed.