• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is there a 10 rd .338 CIP AICS mag?

Lesco Brandon

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 1, 2018
I’ve been searching for months and have not found any 10 round AICS CIP length .338 magazines. A double stack single feed would be awesome.

I found some check on the mark and mile high shooting. They have the 338 cip aics mags in stock

Know this post is a bit old, but I come across this question a lot as I have always wanted to know if an option existed as the OP asked. To my knowledge, the answer is no.

That being said, to reconcile the different answers above, I show pictures to clarify. Below is the standard legacy AI 338-CIP 5 round magazine version for old school 338-CIP thumbhole chassis:

338-CIP-NoTab-AICS.png

For comparison, below is a newer variety for the AIAX chassis which is a close version, but not useable in an old school AICS 338-CIP single stack magazine chassis. Beware the front tab magazine difference which will prevent old school 338-CIP AICS magazine users from inserting the below tabbed version into an old school AICS 338-CIP chassis single stack magazine well:

AICS-338CIP-5round.png

What the OP and I would like to have is a version of the 10 round single stack version of the AI 300 Win Mag single stack version for the 338-CIP for the old school legacy thumbhole AICS chassis:

AICS-300WinMag-10round.png

However no such 10 round single stack 338 CIP magazine version exists. The version that does exists that people refer to is the 10 round AIAX version:

AIAX-338CIP-10round.png

This AI AX 338 10 round version is double stack and does NOT fit into the single stack wells of the old school AI 338-CIP single stack magazine wells of legacy AI 338-CIP thumbhole chassis.

I am open to correction if others are willing to post picture proof. That is, I will be first in line to buy such an option, like the OP, if it existed or is found to exist. Alas, to my knowledge, 10 round single stack 338-CIP magazine versions or any 10 round versions of 338-CIP magazines do not exist for legacy AI thumbhole stock 338-CIP chassis.

Last edited: