• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is there a betting line???

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Can we start a pool???

IMG_4309.jpeg

IMG_4310.jpeg

IMG_4311.jpeg

This sure makes me feel good about… driving!

Sirhr

Miracle Izuchukwu, who is from New York City, will soon break barriers when she officially becomes part of the 1% of Black female pilots for major commercial airlines around the world.

Now 24-years old, she is currently in training to become a Commercial Airline Pilot and continues to inspire other people with her story.

Miracle, whose parents are Nigerian, says that she grew up in a very discouraging environment. She said her ambitions were often looked down on because of her gender, but she did not let it stop her from dreaming big.

She initially joined the aviation industry when she became a flight attendant with American Airlines. She had always wanted to become a pilot since when she first encountered one while she was still working as a customer service representative.

Excited, Miracle told her father about her plan but she said he told her that “if he gets on a plane and sees a woman as the pilot, he would get off the plane.”

Despite that, she believed that she will make it. She used that discouragement as fuel to keep her going. Indeed, she earned her Private Pilots License in 2021.

“Whoever it is praying for me, don’t stop, it’s working. I joined the elite group of 7% of females and 1% of black female pilots in the world. It’s an exhilarating, yet surreal feeling to introduce myself to the world as a Pilot,” Miracle wrote on her Instagram post.

Currently, she is in training to become a Commercial Airline pilot, and she shares tips about pilot training as well as encouraging stories about her journey on her social media pages.

“Hi, this is your Captain speaking. I have recently been entrusted with 55 million dollars by my Prince Uncle. I would like to store It in your bank account for the duration of this flight…. Please ring the flight attendant bell I’d you would like to help me to protect my family fortune!”

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: Salinas
Meh, damn airplane basically flys itself anyway. Only when shit goes wrong, is when a pilot is needed. Damn I miss the metroliner….actually had to pilot that piece of shit. I miss it.

But the diversity hires are a thing. Even if they arn’t qualified. Than again. I figure another 20 years and it’ll be drones flying anyway.

My favorite series is Airline disasters on Smithsonian channel.....wonder what episode we will see her on.
As far as what airline....none. All the articles are playing word games she got her commercial license not a job with an airline.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I’m four beers deep so I guess that’s the number. I’d know better sober, but right now.
923791A5-C1CA-4136-9377-03ED217E2C50.jpeg

Great move by the chicky. Learning to fly is not that hard if you have some aptitude. If she has aptitude, someone will pay for all her training and then she will be fast tracked to the majors. Imagine getting a $100,000/year entry job with no debt and certain characteristics where you can never be fired; all by the time you are 25.

Read the headline again sir. Focus on the highlighted part.
I may be missing what you are referring to......

The only thing that I see in the OP is "25-Year old makes history, becomes youngest black female pilot for COMMERCIAL AIRLINES".

It appears to me that "COMMERCIAL AIRLINES" is descriptive of the airline industry in general and not a specific airline. If it is calling out a specific airline, I've never heard of them.

So, unless I have the male pattern blinders cranked down so tight that I can't see it, my question still stands.

that would be a great airline to be on in turbulent weather crying out were all going to die and singing god is in his holy temple lol

Great... now we have to worry about the jealous sistas breaking into the cockpit mid-flight to rip the wig off that nice gal's head.

Fuck....must be bud light!

Definitely not. That’s been bum piss long before it was fag beer.

Is it sad. I killed two 6 packs today? Celebrations though.
I’m celebrating too. Never applied a rattle can and a sponge to a firearm or optic before. I’ve got my 6.5 homo and my new Benelli M4 spread out on plywood on my patio table and am getting busy. Fuck it.

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots
WHAT FUCKING AIRLINE ? !!!

She is only going through training now, but I bet she 1) will go back to American just for them to have her advertise "I went from flight attendant to pilot on this great airline".
2) I'm all for if she can make it without any lowering of standards, but remember somebody is funding her training (you don't do that on a stewardess, uhm flight attendant salary); given how 99% of American's phone support are "the new woke hires" from "the South", I would put my money there. That's got to create animosity. Flight school is not only very expensive, heck there are people here that can explain this that went through (I know you are here guys - chime in) creating much debt, and even if and when you pass your exams you still have to certify for each aircraft, have to have so many hours on each craft as First mate and usually suffer horrible schedules and long airlines on the puddle jumper divisions. That co-pilot status is part of the training built in to the FAA safety - then again since Biden just nominated someone to head the FAA that was never a pilot, just manager of the Denver airport (DEI hire) - we know those that fly private gets don't care about safety in commercial
3. My fear is once she passes her exams, which I honestly hope she does, she gets leaped frogged to the big planes for appearance sakes.

Last edited:
At least she's not being appointed to the SCOTUS.

I once thought that somewhere along the chain of schooling that the bad were weeded out. Instructors would shit can those that don't have what it takes for the job. I no longer have that belief. The race/gender card trumps four aces.

Reactions: UKDslayer
At least she's not being appointed to the SCOTUS.

I once thought that somewhere along the chain of schooling that the bad were weeded out. Instructors would shit can those that don't have what it takes for the job. I no longer have that belief. The race/gender card trumps four aces.
The race grift is the most lucrative grift there is. Remember that.

The race grift is the most lucrative grift there is. Remember that.

Well, except the climate fraud grift. That is much bigger!!

Then again, BLM netted a couple of billion from their extortion racket and it all disapppeared into leftist activism, not improving a single black life (except the BLM leadership which siphoned off enough for several mansions and a Beyoncé lifestyle.)

Still, compared to the climate crooks, the race baiting crooks are penny ante.

Now if they manage to pull off their trillions in reparations… that might put them close second to Nigerian scams, Bernie Madoff, the entire economy of Iceland and the Biden family when it comes to scams.

Sirhr

Well, except the climate fraud grift. That is much bigger!!

Then again, BLM netted a couple of billion from their extortion racket and it all disapppeared into leftist activism, not improving a single black life (except the BLM leadership which siphoned off enough for several mansions and a Beyoncé lifestyle.)

Still, compared to the climate crooks, the race baiting crooks are penny ante.

Now if they manage to pull off their trillions in reparations… that might put them close second to Nigerian scams, Bernie Madoff, the entire economy of Iceland and the Biden family when it comes to scams.

Sirhr
Imagine, a reasoned discussion of the level of grift.

The race grift is the most lucrative gift for individuals. BLM leaders, Al Sharpton, Abraham X Kendi, Robin DiAngelo, Stacy Abrams etc. They have become super wealthy individuals through the race grift.

The global warming scam is a grift for corporations and a scam for governments to obtain more power and control over its citizens.

Slightly different grifts.

Miracle Izuchukwu, who is from New York City, will soon break barriers when she officially becomes part of the 1% of Black female pilots for major commercial airlines around the world.

Now 24-years old, she is currently in training to become a Commercial Airline Pilot and continues to inspire other people with her story.

Miracle, whose parents are Nigerian, says that she grew up in a very discouraging environment. She said her ambitions were often looked down on because of her gender, but she did not let it stop her from dreaming big.

She initially joined the aviation industry when she became a flight attendant with American Airlines. She had always wanted to become a pilot since when she first encountered one while she was still working as a customer service representative.

Excited, Miracle told her father about her plan but she said he told her that “if he gets on a plane and sees a woman as the pilot, he would get off the plane.”

Despite that, she believed that she will make it. She used that discouragement as fuel to keep her going. Indeed, she earned her Private Pilots License in 2021.

“Whoever it is praying for me, don’t stop, it’s working. I joined the elite group of 7% of females and 1% of black female pilots in the world. It’s an exhilarating, yet surreal feeling to introduce myself to the world as a Pilot,” Miracle wrote on her Instagram post.

Currently, she is in training to become a Commercial Airline pilot, and she shares tips about pilot training as well as encouraging stories about her journey on her social media pages.

Precisely, Article is word games and exaggerated fluff click bate . Commercial Pilot could be anything from being a caravan jockey for FedEx, to flying behemoth Airbus .. but for Her, it actually means.. NONE ....LOL
She is not a commercial airlines pilot . She has only had a basic private pilot Lic. in 2021, so in reality only actually logging hours for 2 or less Years . say's .. Currently, she is in 'training' to become a Commercial Airline pilot .

So Not skirting Reality, what Article actually ( I Think ? ) interoperates to ..
( She In Training ) ..
She is using here spare time applying for Fed. Gov. Grants and looking for a Co-signer for flight training finance loan. In attempt in covering the costs of Sim. hour/time, for working towards logging Seat time training in the Air . For an attempt towards a commercial rating . But focus all attention to, she is attempting ' Her Dream ' doing all this as a Ethnic minority, of Female gender .
GoFundMe@Miracle Izuchukwu

Last edited:
Precisely, Article is word games and exaggerated fluff click bate . Commercial Pilot could be anything from being a caravan jockey for FedEx, to flying behemoth Airbus .. but for Her, it actually means.. NONE ....LOL
She is not a commercial airlines pilot . She has only had a basic private pilot Lic. in 2021, so in reality only actually logging hours for 2 or less Years . say's .. Currently, she is in 'training' to become a Commercial Airline pilot .

So Not skirting Reality, what Article actually ( I Think ? ) interoperates to ..
( She In Training ) ..
She is using here spare time applying for Fed. Gov. Grants and looking for a Co-signer for flight training finance loan. In attempt in covering the costs of Sim. hour/time, for working towards logging Seat time training in the Air . For an attempt towards a commercial rating . But focus all attention to, she is attempting ' Her Dream ' doing all this as a Ethnic minority, of Female gender .
GoFundMe@Miracle Izuchukwu

But apparently has the bucks for that hilarious doo of hers. Maintaining that shit can’t be cheap!

Can you imagine if that weave got sucked into a jet engine!

Sirhr

I'm just trying to figure out what's more dangerous to that pile of fake hair, a propeller or a jet intake?

Not shitting in water source is a mystery, but will make a fine pilot

Good luck with that