• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Is there a MOLLE to MOLLE Adaptor?

Czoo

PRS Shooter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2021
Southeast TX
I have a couple of pouches like rangefinder etc. that are meant for a belt but do not want to pay for new pouches right now. Is there a MOLLE to MOLLE adaptor. The plan is to put them on the outside of my backpack MOLLE for PRS matches. I cannot find this item online anywhere.

There are molle panels you can buy and attach.
May take some creativity on your part.

Pics of the mag carriers may help in IDing a solution

Or just run a pack strap through them like a belt…..

You might be able to get malice clips to work with the belt attachment on the pouch and the molle panel on your pack.

Look into velcro one-wrap. Great stuff, basicly a all in one strap that is all hook on one side and loop on the other. Great for making this kind of stuff happen.

Get the same width as a MOLLE strap.

I'm assuming you mean something that attaches horizontally to molle. Something like these compression straps I linked below might work. Not sure how they would handle long term with load hauling, not really what they are made for. There is not much out there for molle to belt attachments, 90 degree molle adapter would be option 2; then you could use malice clips or some type of strap through the webbing. Since whatever strap or panel you decide on will cost at least half as much as a pouch, might be best just to buy the pouch.

5.11 rush tier system