• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is there a SH Library?

Re: Is there a SH Library?

I'm not aware of one. I've seen others use the movie theater to discuss books, music, and whatever else related to performance arts and literature.

While I could definitely go for that, I don't really see how it directly ties into a forum for tactical shooting. It would be nice to have, but I don't see one happening.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nachtadler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I don't really see how it directly ties into a forum for tactical shooting. </div></div>

You dont see? How many thousands of books have been written about shooting, technique, gunsmithing, reloading, hunting, fighting, handgunning, training, ect.ect. ect.

There are countless topics that could help us all become better at tactical shooting, what I am asking/proposing is should there be a section to discuss these topics.

Sorry. I thought you were referring to books of all genres. My mistake. I see what you mean now, though. I suppose I should have put two and two together on that one. A sub forum to discuss firearms-related literature does sound like a good idea. I though you meant something like "Sniper's book club! For the serious tactical bookworm!"
grin.gif
I'm all for a shooting related literature section.