• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Is there a training center near Houston?

Roberts Precision does precision rifle instruction. I’ve dealt with him a few times, and have confidence in his competence as an instructor.
I've taken a class through both Aaron and Jacob, and have felt both were well worth the price of admission.

Kingsville has one of the best training facilities in the nation

rifles only
Jacob is one of the best around. If you can swing it go to Jacob. I think regardless it's critical to get training ASAP...3000 repetitions to make a new habit, 9000 to correct one or something...both instructors will set you up with some good habits, as well as help inform any buying decisions you were making.

Without any more information than the thread title, we can't really point you in a specific direction. If you are wanting to get better at precision shooting, you are very close to one of the states, maybe even the regions best PRS venues in Navasota. Come out and start shooting with us and you will improve greatly on just the first day. TX Precision Matches.

Tagging along, curious as to who/where for pistol and carbine. I know of Rifles Only and one day I will make down there but in the meantime, I need something closer to Houston proper.

America Shooting Centers had a guy that trained shooters before Harvey I’m not sure if he is still there. I moved to Denton county 2 years ago.
I heard Navasota has a nice long range.